Girl Scout Cookie time

Options
Does anybody else have Girl Scout cookies calling them by name? So tempted to eat just one but know i wouldn't stop there!

Replies

• sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have two Girl Scout daughters and there are cookies all over my house! Haven't had any YET!
  • frumpytofit
    Options
    I caved :-( ...those darn ThinMints. I'm going to have to double the cardio tomorrow.
  • jrojeck
    jrojeck Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Those girl scouts are predatory! Pouncing on me when I least expect it.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 a day.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thin mints in the freezer that I've tucked out of site but I can still hear their muffled voice calling out to me. Darn things.

My momma told me the other day she will donate $5 to the troop instead of buying cookies each time she passes their stand at the store or somewhere. Not a bad Idea.

Someone else said they bought their annually batch and shipped it over seas to the troops. Not bad idea either.
  • mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    As troop leader, I've got Hundreds of boxes in my garage! And they do call out to you. I've been good only having one at a time (which is half a serving), instead of a whole box like it used to be in the past.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have a few thin mint cookies here and there, just don't go overboard......
  • msracefan
    msracefan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love my Thin Mints frozen! Luckily nobody approached me to buy any this year, so I don't have the temptation.
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    What's even worse is.that keebler has made cookies that taste and look just like Samoas (my weakness) and thin mints that are available ALL YEAR ROUND. I wish I never tried them. I gave up sweet stuff that begins with "c" (cookies, cake, candy, etc) for lent so hopefully that will help
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I bought two boxes of Thin Mints and two boxes of Samoas- I just had 2 of each type for dessert but am regretting it. I think I'll take my unopened boxes to the office or like someone posted above- send them overseas to the troops or something equally charitable. I need to get the sugar out of the house, I try not to buy sweets because damn do they call my name!!
  • workmum39
    workmum39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding. Glad I am not the only one fighting temptation ! So far I haven't caved in.