This is what I have been waiting for

Options
THis am I put on a pair of capris and they have been loose for a while. I figured what the heck and dug out a piar of jean capris. size 12/14 and guess what? They fit!! comfortable. I was in a 16 a month ago. I am sure not all of my 13/14 I have will fit but this pair does and that is what I have been waiting for, to see the size go down!!

Replies

• becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    THis am I put on a pair of capris and they have been loose for a while. I figured what the heck and dug out a piar of jean capris. size 12/14 and guess what? They fit!! comfortable. I was in a 16 a month ago. I am sure not all of my 13/14 I have will fit but this pair does and that is what I have been waiting for, to see the size go down!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!!! :tongue:
  • liastewart
    liastewart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love it when I try something on that I haven't on for awhile and it fits. That is the greastest feeling. :happy: Keep up the good work!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I like it when I put my jeans on after they have just been washed and they aren't tight anymore. :wink:
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thats great!!!! It feels so good to see yourself in a smaller size :smile:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! Keep up the good work. It really is a great feeling to put on a pair of pants and have them not fit because THEYRE TOO BIG rather than being TOO TIGHT!!!!!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    That is great.. Keep going and you will be at your goal in no time
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,952 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Congratulations to you:bigsmile:

When my size 16 pants got too loose and I had to buy smaller ones, my friends on MFP told me to throw away or give away my size 16's to tell myself that I'd never be that big again.

Keep up the good work:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Awesome job!!! CONGRATS!!! :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling!! :drinker:

Way to start your weekend off!!! :drinker: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I cant believe how better the food is when you eat the right stuff plus I seem to actually spend less at the store as ocmpare to buying junk. Pretty funny! TGIF! Its quitting time for me :)
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: It is such a good feeling to have that.

I went through that a few weeks ago... When I started I was in a tight 22 and now I am in an 18/20 and those tight 22s are falling off. I am now trying to shrink my clothes :laugh: I used to be so paranoid my clothes would shrink and I wouldn't be able to get them on, now I am trying to see how hot the dryer can get :laugh:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great it is def nice to see the sizes go down!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!