Wonderful World of WHOO HOO!

Options
mszSHOGAN
mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
Since I've started MFP this is WHOO HOO moment # 2:

I have this pink belt that was going to match my outfit for today perfectly, only thing is that I haven't been able to wear it for years. I grabbed it to try it and WHOO HOO it fit (its on the last notch but atleast its ON). The last time I remember TRYING to fit in this belt there was about 2 inches between each end when I wrapped it around my waist. I think I might put this belt on everyday regardless of if it matches or not because this is evidence that all of my hard work is paying off!

Happy Friday! :glasses:

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Since I've started MFP this is WHOO HOO moment # 2:

I have this pink belt that was going to match my outfit for today perfectly, only thing is that I haven't been able to wear it for years. I grabbed it to try it and WHOO HOO it fit (its on the last notch but atleast its ON). The last time I remember TRYING to fit in this belt there was about 2 inches between each end when I wrapped it around my waist. I think I might put this belt on everyday regardless of if it matches or not because this is evidence that all of my hard work is paying off!

Happy Friday! :glasses:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg!!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's a big accomplishment! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to Go:flowerforyou:
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thats so great!!!! Its nice to see results from all the hard work we put in thanks for sharing the whoo hoo moment, its very inspiring :smile:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Woo Hoo is right!! Way to go!!! Keep it up!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    :bigsmile: GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good job!! :flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    We'll just start calling you Pinky! Yay!:smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!