Just ordered Jillian's Body Revolution....

Options
Anyone here try, or are thinking of trying Jillian's 90 Day Revolution? I just placed an order and would welcome any feeback from those who have tried it. Also, I'd love to start a support group once I start it. Should be here in a week or so. Anyone game? :happy:

Replies

• SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about ordering it, I would love to hear the feedback as well.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Well Sunshine, I guess we're the only ones interested :laugh:
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, I need to get to the next step of my weight loss and fitness, I am running, and cycling and watching what I eat, I'm almost always under my goal, but I'm stuck at about 250 lbs.

Usually they won't sell these things to me over here in Japan, but I can work that out, but often the meal ideas etc are very USA centric, they use brand name foods that I can't get here. I'd be VERY interested to hear about the meal plans in the program, if they are generic or all brand name stuff.

Cheers!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Hey Stu! I'll let you know when I receive it. I don't know what the meal plan looks like, but you're probably right about it being geared toward westerners.
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sky!

A few years ago my wife got the Billy's Bootcamp, it was a big deal in Japan, but I tried it once and it just about killed me, not my kind of thing at all, did not like it. Our daughter is doing it and enjoying it, and will take it to Canada with her next month when she goes, so I might be in the market for something else.

Cheers!
  • dance_fit
    dance_fit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm interested, I love Jillian's workouts, but I can't afford to buy the set right now. If you're looking for more info I did see this blog post
    http://loveeatrun.com/2012/02/17/jillian-michaels-body-revolution/ that talks about it and there's more info in the comments.

I can't wait to see how people like it. I'm wondering how much repetition is involved with the daily workouts and from week to week. That's why I couldn't get through P90X or Insanity because the moves were too much alike from day to day (Insanity) and the same every week for 3 weeks (both). I got bored quickly.

Maybe in a few months when people have had a chance to do all 90 days and review it I'll be in a better position to buy the set.

Good luck with it!
  • johnsoh85
    Options
    Im game!!!! I ordered mine sunday im just waiting on it to get here!!!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine..... as a birthday gift for myself. I really like JM's other DVDs and like the idea of having a ton of videos to mix it up. I will be doing it mixed in with my running, so not 90 days straight, but maybe 3 DVDs a week instead of 6. I'm so excited for it to get here!
  • nikkir1072
    nikkir1072 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine is on the way as well. Expected delivery is 3/5, but hoping it gets here before then. Would love a support group when I get started.
  • jqueen0308
    Options
    I am currently using Jillian Michaels 30 day shred it has 3 different levels and I am now at level 3. I have only lost 8 pounds but I have not followed an eating guide. I ordered the body revolution today and I am so excited for it to get here. I know that the 30 day shred has slimed me down because my jeans are baggy in my waist, hips, legs, and behind. I know that if I use her food guide for 90 days along with her workout that I will lose the weight and reach my goal.

If anyone is already using the body revolution please let me know how it is working for you.
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday (march 1) and am just waiting patiently for it to get here!! I would love to be part of a support group! :bigsmile:
  • dhansen88
    dhansen88 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am so interested in purchasing as well! let me know how you all like it :)
  • skywalker
    Options
    Thanks for all of your responses! For those who've ordered or are planning to order, I'd love to start a group for motivation and support. I haven't received mine yet either. I'm expecting it Monday, but my fingers are crossed that it'll come tomorrow. :smile: If you're interested, check in here again and we can start a new thread. Let's do this!!! :drinker:
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Let me know how you guys like it! I want to order it so bad, but not if it's not up to speed with the rest of her workouts! LOVE my 30DS!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I am currently using Jillian Michaels 30 day shred it has 3 different levels and I am now at level 3. I have only lost 8 pounds but I have not followed an eating guide. I ordered the body revolution today and I am so excited for it to get here. I know that the 30 day shred has slimed me down because my jeans are baggy in my waist, hips, legs, and behind. I know that if I use her food guide for 90 days along with her workout that I will lose the weight and reach my goal.

If anyone is already using the body revolution please let me know how it is working for you.
    I'd say 8 lbs is great for less than 30 days. I did that video too and I noticed more measurement loss than pounds on the scale and that was fine with me. The food guide for the Body Revolution sealed the deal for me. I need to follow a meal plan and stick to it. I'm always sabotaging my hard work by eating too much. I'm really looking forward to getting started. :smile:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i am really waiting to see how others like it! i am sure it will be good, most everyone loves Jillian's workout programs. I might get it eventually!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i would love to try it, i just cant afford it :(
  • tbracken8003
    Options
    I just received my Body Revolution set on Friday. I am going to begin the program on Sunday evening. I would be interested in joining the group.
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ordered mine this past Wednesday (2/29) and cannot wait to give it a try..
    Lots of folks on this thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/473760-jillian-michaels-body-revolution

They have it and are seeing some great results! Hope to receive mine next week sometime and start the following Monday!
  • leslie8135
    leslie8135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I order mine and it took less than a week to get here. I would be interested in starting a group. Will probably not start it till
    next Monday. It was delievered to my workplace yesterday and I havent gotten up there to get it. From what I cal tell by some of the reviews...its best to shop and get everything in order. The plan recommands starting it on a Monday!

Very excited!