How often......

Options
Hey all, i was wondering how often everyone weighs themselves? I am very impatient and weigh myself every sunday and thursday. I like to see results and if i dont see any i know to work harder for the next weigh in. :smile:

Replies

• melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey all, i was wondering how often everyone weighs themselves? I am very impatient and weigh myself every sunday and thursday. I like to see results and if i dont see any i know to work harder for the next weigh in. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    once a week, sometimes I will step on the scale more than that but I try not to enter the weight on here but once a week.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I do once a week. It keeps me from getting too obsessive.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I weigh my self daily ( I am naughty... I know) It isn't great thing to do because I get annoyed with the scale but if it wasn't a great weigh in... it gets me doing more that day
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I do it mainly when I go and "poop" in the morning before breakfast. I try not to stress about it. It helps alot! Also, usually they say not to do it more than once a day since your weight fluctuates alot over time of day even.
  • Kirsten2577
    Kirsten2577 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily in the morning. It works best for me and motivates me for the week to come. I am lucky that my weight seems to stay the same or go down..... So I am usually not upset aftera weigh in. It is just those long times where the scale doesn't move at all that frustrates me :-) You need to find what works best for you and stick with it! I get a lot of flack from people when I mention that I do the daily weigh ins..... It used to bother me ..... Now I accept that it works best for ME Lol Best of luck in your journey
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks, i like weighing in acouple of times a week and sometimes it doesnt come fast enough :smile: My husband weighs in just whenever , that would bug me because i need to see the scale drop.
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I look at the scale a 2-3 times a week just to look but it doesn't bother me if it hasn't moved or went up slightly because I weigh-in once a week (Monday) and I know then I will see a loss.... I do weight training as well as cardio and some days it seems I gained a bit but when the actual day comes to write it down, I have actually loss...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    everyday naked with dry hair in the morning
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!