Not loosing weight but before and after pics

Options
Hey I am not seeming to loose any weight but I took these before and after pictures since I dont have a measing tape and I was concerned all my hard work and dieting wasnt doing anything. Is there any difference in these before and after pictures?

Left is before Right is after

004-1-2.jpg

Replies

• SlimStacey74
    SlimStacey74 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Didn't show up
  • abnerner
    abnerner Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I for sure see a difference in your back...PS the photo didn't show up but I did go to the link.
  • SlimStacey74
    SlimStacey74 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    try the IMG, but make them lowercase :)
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Well the lighting in the before and afters is kinda different but I honestly feel (based on what I'm seeing) that your stomach looked better in the before picture but that your back definitely looks better in the after picture. There's significantly less back fat.
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could tell a difference mainly in the back area ,not saying its not anywhere else though..I could just tell myself underneath what everyone calls the bra roll in that area..its gone in second picture...I would like to even look like the first picture,but I will one day...Best luck on your journey...
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Your face looks skinnier , Legs look skinnier too.

There is a noticeable difference in your back and waist.
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank guys this is the first time I posted pictures so took awhile to figure it out. I know the lighting sucks I was sunny today. I felt the main differnce I seen was in my back. I will jhust continue doing what I am doing. Still early in the game just was looking for some sort of resualt.
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference...especially in the stomach and back. Great job!
  • Me1ers
    Options
    I also see differance ..How did u post the photos I want to due the same..
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Cute kid too :))
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your legs and back. Keep up the good work :)
  • lesley12345
    lesley12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    There's definately a difference! You look great! I can see a difference in your back, tummy, and legs. You might have lost inches and not weight. You look amazing!!!
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Silly rabbit! You don't need to lose any weight! You look great in both pics! :smile:
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    your chest, torso, and legs seem smaller. :)
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    Can for sure see a difference in your back and thighs. Your stomach already looks skinny! LOL. What workouts are you doing?
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    Are you doing any strength training at all? It looks like you lost muscle from left to right. It could be the lighting but if you're not doing any weight training, you'll definitely want to start.
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It looks as tho you lost inches around your hips, your legs and your back looks like it has 1 less roll :wink: Cheers great work :drinker:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    This is before and after what?
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Well the lighting in the before and afters is kinda different but I honestly feel (based on what I'm seeing) that your stomach looked better in the before picture but that your back definitely looks better in the after picture. There's significantly less back fat.

The before picture does look a little thinner, but it doesnt look like you gained..i think it was the way u were standing..and your back looks great..and remember ur body is changing its going to look different all the time.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Big difference in the legs and back. I think in the before pics you were holding your stomach in (because of the way the muscles are standing out) and in the after you were just relaxed. Also, you are smiling before and not after...probably makes you see yourself not looking as well in the front. You are definitely losing...don't give up!! Also, some people plateau and then drop a bunch all of a sudden.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!