Texan SAHM with lots of downtime.

Options
Hi there. I was here before but never really got into and fell out and into other things. I am back and hope to make friends around here. I am really motivated this time as I have gain some weight and now all I want to do is sleep and sit. Not good when I have a 1 1/2 year old running around the house. I want to make some friends around here to help motivate me and get me in shape for my husband and son. I am 22 years old and of course am Texan. I run a habbo fansite. which if you didn't know is a game. I have lots of downtime on my hands since I stay home. I hope to use it to my advantage. I have a plan in order but will probably change. I plan on taking a multivitamin, eating healthy, and working out once a day with a rest day in place. I might also start a diet helper to give me energy and an aid. Seeing as I have a hard time with energy now a days. My start weight is 228. Just going to be blunt and put it out there but ... My goal is 140 which is a healthy weight. ya know. But Howdy y'all ;) out there. Can't wait to chat with some of you. As you can I am horrible at introductions but I did the best I could.

Replies

• Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi! I know how it is with a toddler running around and having no energy. Although when I started working out a regular basis my energy levels went up on thier own without any other supplements so maybe it will be the same for you. I have a little boy who just turned 2 on the weekend and a 9 year old who keep me busy. I am also a stay at home mom and find myself having lots of down tme...although now I am finding myself filling more and more of that time working out or doing active things. Good Luck and you can do this!
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I am going to give it time at first and see what happens because ya never know. =p. Can't wait to get to chat with you some more. Seems like we are similar :D