First full week on MFP Results

Quick introduction before my results. I did MFP for the first time last October for 3 weeks and lost 11 pounds. Then the holidays came and that was the end of that.

Started again last week. Had my "Official" weigh in this morning. I lost 7 pounds. I am so excited. This website is so cool and easy to use. I plan to be here until the end this time around.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Erin

Replies

• Wonderful job! Best of luck to you in reaching your goals! =)
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Quick introduction before my results. I did MFP for the first time last October for 3 weeks and lost 11 pounds. Then the holidays came and that was the end of that.

Started again last week. Had my "Official" weigh in this morning. I lost 7 pounds. I am so excited. This website is so cool and easy to use. I plan to be here until the end this time around.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Erin
    Wonderful job! I only used it for a few days last fall but came back and have been on this site for 60 days! My first two weeks I lost 6 pounds each. Then it's been a steady 1 or 2 a week after that. So much more than I would have done on my own!

I agree, this website IS cool and easy to use!
  • That's so awesome Erin! =) I am looking to be committed to this plan too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!