Wow, I saw results!

Options
For the past 2 weeks I've been exercising (and watching my calorie intake for about 4 days now thanks to MFP).

I've been using a combination of wii fit and my fitness coach and walks with the kids (while carrying my 1-1/2 year old on my shoulders). I've only lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks...not bad.

But most of all, My Fitness Coach made me take my second set of measurements today and I've discovered that I've lost inches (in total - you know, 1/4 inch on biceps there, some on thigh)...everywhere! My waist was an inch smaller, woo hoo!! And at first, I thought that I was just measuring incorrectly, but since it was my entire body that lost, I think I really believe it.

I'm so excited that I just wanted to share!!

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    For the past 2 weeks I've been exercising (and watching my calorie intake for about 4 days now thanks to MFP).

I've been using a combination of wii fit and my fitness coach and walks with the kids (while carrying my 1-1/2 year old on my shoulders). I've only lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks...not bad.

But most of all, My Fitness Coach made me take my second set of measurements today and I've discovered that I've lost inches (in total - you know, 1/4 inch on biceps there, some on thigh)...everywhere! My waist was an inch smaller, woo hoo!! And at first, I thought that I was just measuring incorrectly, but since it was my entire body that lost, I think I really believe it.

I'm so excited that I just wanted to share!!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your victory!! Hopefully, I'll be able to post something of a similar nature in the near future. Keep up the hard work!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    congrats to you:flowerforyou:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been doing MFC for that it made you do your 2nd set of measurements, i have done it twice now, tuesday and wednesday, just curious was all and want to know wheni will hopefully see some inches gone, I never measured anything when i started but i know i have lost inches just no clue how many right now.
  • melli244
    melli244 Posts: 63
    Options
    Thats great!!!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    I started the MFC about a week (or maybe a little more) ago. It based it on the number of workouts that I did. I also log what I do in my wii fit - well I log what I do on MFC in my Wii fit and visa versa LOL, I'm a little obsessed right now until I figure out what I'm doing. There's so much to learn! I didn't know about the fitness challenge until MFC refused to let me do any other exercises until I did that. I'm so glad I did though, because I never measured my body before....just always thought the weight was important (and learned that I was wrong).

Thanks for all the support and well wishes guys! I've been "bee-bopping" around the office all day :laugh:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, keep up the great work:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!