Which is better?!

I am set to eat 1400 calories per day. I'm 5'4 and at 136 wanting to be at 125 or lower..I work out at night and will do some videos during the day a few times a week! Today I noticed that i only ate around 1300 so with my exercise today I was back down to around 1100. Is it better to keep doing this or go a hundred more calories and be at 1400 every day? or eat a lot more and lose a lot more calories from exercise?

I feel like eating back my calories so late will cause me to gain weight or stay right at what I am at.

Or any other suggestions?!

Replies

• sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Your body needs a minimum amount of calories to function, so I think it'd be better to try and net within 100 calories of where MFP has put you. Slow and steady wins the race -- GOOD LUCK!

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    I am set to eat 1400 calories per day. I'm 5'4 and at 136 wanting to be at 125 or lower..I work out at night and will do some videos during the day a few times a week! Today I noticed that i only ate around 1300 so with my exercise today I was back down to around 1100. Is it better to keep doing this or go a hundred more calories and be at 1400 every day? or eat a lot more and lose a lot more calories from exercise?

I feel like eating back my calories so late will cause me to gain weight or stay right at what I am at.

Or any other suggestions?!

research has shown that WHEN you eat the calories doesn't really seem to have any impact on your weight loss or weight gain.