Exercises to give me a bum??

Options
Hi,
I suffer from no bum syndrome (symptoms include: pants falling down, feeling uncomfortable sitting on hard surfaces...) are there any exercises that could give me a bum?!?

I used to run a lot - but have stopped since having two kids (although I did go for a run a few weeks ago and ran 7km quite happily without walking - so it is still lurking somewhere inside!!) and I find that running is part of the cause of my problem, I have just, this morning, finished the 30 Day Shred, which has helped me to tone up a lot, but if anything has shrunk my bum even more!!

I guess as far as problems go, it is a pretty awesome one! But I would like a bit of something to sit on, if it is possible.

Replies

• HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think jillian michaels has a buns and thighs thing, maybe try that if you liked the shred. I haven't done the buns and thighs so I can't vouch for it though...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Heavy *kitten* squats, leg presses, lunges, step ups, stiff legged deadlifts to name a few. Gotta use heavy *kitten* weights though. Also need to be in calorie surplus to put muscle on there.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AirCircleI
    AirCircleI Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges and STAIRS (or step ups on something tall, like a park bench - they are killer).