biggest loser & sports active 2

Options
anyone using these games on xbox or otherwise? need some motivation to start.. how was it? did you see results? any recommendations muchly appreciated

Replies

• runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I use The Biggest Loser. I highly recommend using Kinect for workouts. When I first started this journey I did so with Kinect, and using a combination of The Biggest Loser and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved I dropped a dress size in 43 days. Now, Kinect is part of a much wider selection of exercises I choose from each day, and The Biggest Loser just works parts of my body other options don't. Since I don't play it as regularly as I used to, it's also a good measure of how far my overall fitness is coming along.
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I've been using the biggest loser on the xbox for two months and it's great! I do shout at it occasionally but that's all part of the fun. I never knew that you could sweat so much playing a video game. My husband has been using it too and was complaining that his thighs still ached after a work out he did two days ago.

I've not used SA2 so cannot compare and in all honesty I only bought BL because it was cheap but I've not been disappointed.

Whoops, I forgot to mention that I'm down two sizes since starting
  • Sasaic
    Options
    Hi

I use Your Shape Fitness evolved 2012 since I got it at Xmas. I do between 30-45 mins up to 6 times a week and I find it a great addition to my exercise regime. I would recommend it to anyone.