NSV - I just ran on the treadmill for the first time ever!!!

Options
I just wanted to share it with you all - today I ran on the treadmill for the first time ever. :)
I am so pleased with myself! I'm now down 15lbs, and finally starting to see a little bit of a win - yay :D

Replies

• SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats babe!!! Way to go!!! Am sure you will get better and feel better as days goes by!! :D
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    Thankyou! :)
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    *insert jumping up and down with joy smiley here*

:drinker:
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Well done !!!!! good job you'll soon be doing 5K :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • christinerush
    Options
    Well done! I only got on for the first time recently too and loved it! Was so frightened that I would fall off or face plant!:smile:
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    Well done! I only got on for the first time recently too and loved it! Was so frightened that I would fall off or face plant!:smile:

I think thats whats kept me from doing it until now! I am slowly realising my body can do more than I give it credit for :)

Thanks everyone!! :)
  • Susiemccormick
    Susiemccormick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Learning to push yourself is a hard thing to do. Crush self doubt and continue to kick some azz. Great work.
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Running is great.
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well done, you!

Great feeling, isn't it?

Congratulations!

:flowerforyou:
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! It seems harder for me to run on a treadmill..I hate that clock on there. I think I need to start taking a towel to cover it! LOL
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The first time i ran 15 mins non stop on mine, I almost cried......I experienced 'dolphins' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    That is sooooooo awesome, I'm so proud of you--get it girl!

I still can't run on the treadmill for more than say a couple of minutes, but i remember when I first felt the urge to run and tried it and it was absolutely thrilling. You're an inspiration.
  • EmmaRankmore
    Options
    awww thanks everyone!!! :) I did four short runs today - getting there! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!