I Need Your Opinion! (Outfit choice.)

Options

Replies

• eacatterton
    eacatterton Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the first outfit.

But here's a tip. I've asked my husband's opinions on so many outfits... and he's great about being honest. What I've noticed is he (and other men) does not seem to like the tops that flare out around the waist... and it's those tops that have the babydoll type fit. Fit at the boobs and then flare out. My hubby says it covers up too much or they don't really show your silhouette or something. So... while I do love your top in the first pic, it may fall into that category.

I agree with this comment, my hubby says the same thing. I really think going to a sports bar would be cute in the jeans, boots and a nice fitting cute top, something that shows off your figure.
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    I like you in the first one. The other looks too casual (like a house cleaning outfit). I know young ladies want to look sexy but sometimes a classy look works better.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    first outfit, second attitude....
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    sports bar for a red wings game, i say the casual. the first is really cute but looks like you are trying too hard in a sports bar! Just my opinion........Good luck!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    first outfit, second attitude....

^^^This!!!
    Have a great time!!
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Both look good on you but IMO the second one for a Sports Bar.

This.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'd go with a cute pair of jeans, boots (riding boots or another flat one, not a high heeled one) and a cute sweater--nice, classy, but not too dressy for a sports bar. Enjoy!
  • EatWholeFoods
    EatWholeFoods Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Boyfriends told me they don't like flats and prefer heels. I kind of like a combination of both outfits. I like the shirt feom the first one with the bottoms from the 2nd picture. 1st picture top is so cute!
  • anmei2411
    Options
    I love the second one, but I'd wear a plain white (or black) shirt underneath - too many diff patterns ;)
  • Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I find that it's always better to be a little overdressed then underdressed. Even if it is a sports bar there is nothing wrong with looking a little classy & dressed up. I would definitely go with the first one. Have a fun time :)
  • Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh & I forgot I would stay with flat shoes, no heels. I always feel that heels make's a person look like they're trying to hard unless it's a formal event/ place. But that's just my opinion.
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Aww how fun and exciting! You look great in both, but the first one really shows off your beautiful figure. Have a great time! :smile:
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in both!! However.. if it were me, I would do more of a middle ground of the two. I think the first one is a little too dressy for a sports bar. I love the jeans in the second one, but would pair it with a shirt that its a little more fitted.

Really, either way you go it's going to work for you... just giving you my preference on what I would wear.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    The first one and it's red for redwings :) I love the Redwings, we support them from all the way over in Ireland xx

That's so great to hear! The wings are amazing. <3

I brought my fiance to Detroit 4 years ago for his 21st, we went to a Redwings game and a Pistons game :) Was our favourite holiday xx
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Do you have a nice fitted jacket? I am thinking a fitted blazer with the sleeves rolled up or the new 3/4 length sleeves or a cool fitted black leather jacket. If so, I would wear it with the second outfit instead of the the button-down over the tank. Have fun! I don't get to go out to sports bars that often anymore but love when I get the opportunity.
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    If you're going to a sports bar to watch a hockey game I really don't think you ought to dress up. Instead I'd wear nice jeans and a flattering sweater or something. Wear a top that makes you feel pretty, feminine and comfortable. If you get all overdone you will look like you're trying too hard and out of place in such a casual atmosphere. Enjoy the game, Red Wings #1 in the league right now!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Number two! Casual look for a sports bar - won't seem like you're trying too hard! i love the first outfit though for going out!

I find whenever I wear my Blackhawks tee-shirt I get a lot of compliments from guys. I think it shows that you actually like sports!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Maybe I found a winner!

35bvvhy.jpg
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Maybe I found a winner!

35bvvhy.jpg

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Lol. Thats the one. Your guy will like that.
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing is the first outfit. The second one is too casual, unless you're just going with mates. Have fun!