31lbs done! Milestone 2 acheived

Options
I can’t believe how quickly I have reached my 2nd milestone of losing 2 stone...

Now to some this may not seem like a milestone but to me someone who has tried to go to the gym and get fit but never really committed to it 100%, every loss is a step closer to where I want to be, each stone off seems like a good place to have a milestone...

So today is week 7 and I weighed in this morning a little anxious as I knew 1.5lb would hit the 2 stone mark but that anything more would smash through it...

As I stepped on the scales I could feel my heart pumping just wanting a big(ish) number and there is was 4.5lbs off since last week... Now 2stone 3lbs (11.8%) off in seven weeks....!

As I have previously mentioned my target is 15/20% by the end of the competition which is 7.8.12... I am not far from the lower end of my target but I understand things will get harder but at the moment I am finding that some exercise (walking my dog / squash and football once a week) as well as changing my diet is working...

I have dropped 2 trouser sizes... I am now the lightest I have been in many a year and I put a lot of this down to MFP showing me what is good and not so good for you as well as general will power to go out and do some exercise... As the weather is starting to get better I will be getting my bike out and looking to complete some 5k runs over the coming months.

I am disappointed I didn’t take any before pictures I have ones of me fully clothed where you can see a difference but you don’t get the true picture as most "larger than life" people where clothes that "hide" roles or give the illusion they are smaller than they are...!

MILESTONE 3 I AM COMING FOR YOU....

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work, you can do it!!!!
  • mncardiojunkie
    mncardiojunkie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Excellent!

You're getting there. :flowerforyou:
  • philsykes
    philsykes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Cheers.... Looking forward to achieving and going passed my goal which was a 30 week target...! Now looks like a 15 week target
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!