Lose 5 lbs in March!!! YES WE CAN!

Options

Replies

• healthbunny
    Options
    Hiya sorry I didn't weigh in this Monday I was away from my scales! I would love to be in the April challenge! Thanks for doing this :D
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Hey Belinda - I heard you was offering a 'cash prize' for the winner of the March challenge. Is this true..? :wink: :devil:

Great work on maintaining the spreadsheet again this month :drinker:

LOL yeah you have def heard right
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    This is your last chance to say you want in on the April challenge. I have created the new spreadsheet and will be posting the thread later in the afternoon for other people to join. We currently have 50 people participating. That means I have openings for another 100 people. Here is the spreadsheet for next month. If your name is on it then I already have you signed up. If not tell me so I can add you before the other spots are filled up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfM2VasNXWbdHB6TG5RNTB0amZGTEdhUkRTbTlELVE#gid=0
  • TMusumeche
    TMusumeche Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'M IN! What do you need from me to get started?
  • bmfrazie
    Options

Currently sign up is only for those people who participated in the March challenge. In a few hourse I will be posting the thread that is open to new comers.
  • tammyandzach
    tammyandzach Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I think I have already said it but I do
  • TMusumeche
    TMusumeche Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Currently sign up is only for those people who participated in the March challenge. In a few hourse I will be posting the thread that is open to new comers.

Thanks... your AWESOME!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I think I have already said it but I do
    Tammy you are on the spreadsheet.
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hmm, depends on tomorrow's weigh-in. If I end up winning March, I am pretty sure that will be like 3 months on the trot and I could end up getting lynched by fellow MFPers :ohwell: Might have to head for the hills after this one, will see.
  • tree2150644
    Options
    @bmfrazie thanks for the hard work of keeping track and also adding me in for April.
  • tree2150644
    Options
    Good Luck everyone come nxt month
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Im in for next month too !
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/545740-lose-5-lbs-in-april-yes-we-can

April challenge is officially up. 100 spots left officially starts....NOW!!!! How fast will it fill up this time. Please make sure that if you are already on the spreadsheet I posted that you go to the April thread and add your goal weight.
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm in! thanks SO much!!
  • LadyOmNom
    LadyOmNom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    **THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED*** add this tag so the thread will not get unmanageable

Name/ real name: LadyOmNom

Goal weight on March: 31st 140

3/01: 145
    3/05: 146
    3/12: 146
    3/19: 143
    3/26: 143
    3/31: 143

:grumble:
  • unrulygurl
    unrulygurl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry, was sick in bed this week, so the week challenge is now the weekend challenge. I'm walking for Relay for Life & Walk 4 Autism this weekend. I encourage everyone to find an event such as these and sign up. Tonight, I watched a 15year old girl with Hodgkins Lymphoma out walking tonight. She just finished her first round of chemo treatments and was out with a smile on her face. It's an honor to be out walking & raising money for her.
  • Avengertk
    Avengertk Posts: 102
    Options
    Name/ real name: avengertk/Tara

Goal weight on March 30: 155lbs

3/1: 160lbs
    3/8: 159lbs
    3/15:156.6lbs
    3/22: 155.8lbs
    3/26: 155.2lbs so bloomin close !!!!
    3/31: 154.8lbs

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED AND GOAL REACHED !! THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS IT SURE HELPS MOTIVATE !!

TOTAL LOSS THIS MONTH JUST OVER THE 5LB TARGET X

Please add me to Aprils loose 5lb thread in case I miss registering thank you hun!!!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    ***THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED*** add this tag so the thread will not get unmanageable

Sittingduck76 / Ant:

Goal weight on March: 31st: 209

3/01: 218.3 lbs
    3/05: 213.8
    3/12: 210.3
    3/19: 206.1
    3/26: 203.7
    3/31: 201.3
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ***THIS CHALLENGE IS CLOSED*** add this tag so the thread will not get unmanageable

I'd like to join again this month please :

Name/ real name: amc2509/AnneMarie

Goal weight on March: 31st 185lb

3/01: 190lb
    3/05: 190.6lb :(
    3/12: 186.6lb :D
    3/19: 185.8lb
    3/26: 185.4lb
    3/31: 184.8lb

Yayyyyy I did it... :D opefully next month will go as well

and have to sat

@sittingduck WAY TO GO!!! You blew that one eout of the water!

Well done to everyone else too... don't have time to go back over all the posts but the fact that ye are still doing it is in itself amazing! Keep it up!
  • kirstineu
    kirstineu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Bump