Frustrating February

Options
This month has been horrible. I plateaued the first 2 weeks of the month, so I started to add in exercising the last 2 weeks. Still nothing. I dont know what to do. I'm almost always under my cal count and I have no problem working up a sweat. It seems like no matter what I do, I'll never be able to break out of these 200's. :sad:

Replies

• newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Mine usually last between 2 and 3 weeks. Just hang in there. It's our body's way of adjusting to the exercise and food changes. It just needs some time to catch up. Great thing about plateaus though - usually drop 2-4 pounds when it finally does break! You'll break 200 real soon. :flowerforyou:
  • aSunflower
    aSunflower Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Okay, last time this happened to me I decided to eat my full calories for a day. I figured I wouldn't lose anything, but I wouldn't gain. Well. it turned out to be very hard and I didn't make the full amount, but I came within a few hundred calories. Anyway, I lost three pounds in five days right after.

Good Luck!
  • dawne87
    Options
    I know this goes against everything everyone has heard but look up eat stop eat you will crush those weight plateaus. I have!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What I do is when this happens to me I will eat right at my calories or go over. You don't even have to go over by much. I eat at different times everyday not because I am doing it purposely but because everyday my schedule is different with 1 job, internship, and 4 classes. This also helps. So far I haven't had this issue in a while, if I have stayed the same I know why and fix it *crosses fingers I didn't just jinx myself*
  • Par8hed4life
    Par8hed4life Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Girl, I could have written this post!