Dizzy!

Options
So I have been seriously doing MFP for about a week and a half now, and I love it! My only problem is, most mornings I wake up feeling sooo dizzy and weak. I don't go to bed starving (bowl of cereal about 2 hrs before), I try to drink a glass of water beforehand to hold me over, and I always feel better after breakfast. I just feel like total crap when I get up. Help!

Replies

• kaitlynrose
    Options
    So I have been seriously doing MFP for about a week and a half now, and I love it! My only problem is, most mornings I wake up feeling sooo dizzy and weak. I don't go to bed starving (bowl of cereal about 2 hrs before), I try to drink a glass of water beforehand to hold me over, and I always feel better after breakfast. I just feel like total crap when I get up. Help!
  • Hindsfeet
    Options
    Try some protein right before bed, and again as soon as you get up... it sounds like your blood sugar may be getting too low during the night.
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Are you eating all of your calories? If you're exercising are you eating enough of your exercise calories? Are you getting enough iron, carbs, protein, and fat???
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Do you take a multi vitamin - try taking it at bedtime.
  • kaitlynrose
    Options
    I eat between 1200-1500 depending on my exercise for the day, and I'm usually right on target for my protein, fat, etc. Not sure about iron though...Thanks, you guys are so helpful!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Is it possible you are pregnant? Otherwise, I agree with the other posts, make sure you are getting all of your food in each day and if it continues you may want to go see your doctor because dizzy isn't a good thing :wink:
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options

I am with you but it usually lasts all day long. It started last week when I started this diet. I have been watching what I am eating and I am exercising 6 days a week. Does anybody know why this is going on?