• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Wow BuffJess, a TRIPLE post. Never seen one of those before!!:noway:

I guess she wasn't kidding-- she really hates the job. :noway:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Thank you ladies. :smile: You all have brought some very interesting facts too the table that I need to read over and over again until I can get this truth into my head. :blushing:
    So far I have begun to pack some of my and my children stuff while he is at work. I am not sure where I am going with all this but at least it is a starting point. :wink:

I hate that he could be so selfish and not even care. :explode: He makes it seem as if this is what he wants. To be free and single.:cry: I dressed up for him the other night and I know he enjoyed it. He seemed to be satisfied and it made me feel very happy to have pleased him. I guess this is why I do not understand WHY he would go and and get on line in search for other girls the very next day!!!! :explode:

Hang in there Blossom, dont let him bully you... you are worth more than that and he better snap out of it and realize that you have more to offer him than he has to offer you... do NOT stand for teh Abbuse verbal OR mental... you have a GIANT heart and he is just taking advantage of it... dont let him! YOU are a good person
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    It would aqppear he deactivated his account but not before leaving a nice present in the form of a middle finger :happy: I wonder who that was meant for? I find taht absolutley FASCINATING

what a class act... :sick:

He didn't deactivate it ...it got deactivated for him. Kind of an MFP kamikazee suicide. And I love the finger and he IS a class act, a very smart young man. The finger reminds me of that new Theory Of a Dead Man song. Matter of fact, this entire thread does. Not that this is a bad thread. I'm enjoying it.
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    blossom, you need to think about ,
    #1 what do love about this guy?
    #2 is he worth it?
    #3 are you truely happy?
    #4 are you worth it?
    #5 do you love him or do you love( the man) who you make him out to be in your mind?
    theres an older Country song from around 1997 called, "Shut up and Drive" find it and listen to it, it says it all and put my life into complete perspective when I heard it the day I left him for the last time.. and I left him 16times over 8 yrs.
    I'm betting that the answers to all these questions tell you what you need to do.
    You need to start to make plans to take care of yourself, even if you don't leave him today, it will happen. so be prepared, secret money, a place to go, a friend to help you. have a plan....
    Either way, your worth more to yourself and your kids than he will ever be. Your playing with fire and you need to get out before something so bad happpens that you can't ever go back
    I lived a similar life for 8yrs and It was the hardest thing I ever did to leave, but if I hadn't ,I wouldn't have found the love of my life and the man that treats me like I am the most precious gift that god ever gave him. I am not exaggerating either. I never knew that love like this existed. and it took me 36yrs to find him.
    Please take care of yourself and your kids. you deserve it. call a crisis line or you community health center to find some help. you will need it.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    It would aqppear he deactivated his account but not before leaving a nice present in the form of a middle finger :happy: I wonder who that was meant for? I find taht absolutley FASCINATING

I hate that everyone is 10 feet tall behind their keyboard and say hateful things to complete strangers, I hate the cliques mentality of some users, some support network! You know who you are and shame on those of you who do it!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I hate that "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is ALWAYS playing on the TVs at my gym!!!! Always! Put it on Sportscenter like normal people!!

Those women are HORRIBLE and the other day the episode showed the little 9-year-old girl doing a stripper dance on the pole (that the family inexplicably has in their home).

Now, now....there's nothing wrong with having a stripper pole in your house! It's a great workout and a fun way to spice things up! I can't WAIT to get one!!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I HATE this kid in one of my classes. He seriously hasn't been to class in like 2 months and then just shows up on Friday saying that he needs to pass my class so he can graduate. REALLY??? That wasn't a thought in January when the class started.

His counselor talked to me and we decided to give him ONE chance to do his *kitten* and get it done. It he is absent or a brat he's outty.

Well yesterday I looked around for him during Lab and HE WAS GONE!! He left my class without asking and EARLY!

So today he comes into class saying he needs a bunch of work from me so he can bring his grade up. I ask him about leaving early and he said he had to go to the bathroom. I asked him why he A) Didn't ask my permisson and B) didn't come back and his reply was that he has a problem with stuff like that and he's sorry.

My question is do I give him the opportunity to bring his grade up so he can graduate or just say too bad....you had your chance???
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I hate that "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" is ALWAYS playing on the TVs at my gym!!!! Always! Put it on Sportscenter like normal people!!

Those women are HORRIBLE and the other day the episode showed the little 9-year-old girl doing a stripper dance on the pole (that the family inexplicably has in their home).

Now, now....there's nothing wrong with having a stripper pole in your house! It's a great workout and a fun way to spice things up! I can't WAIT to get one!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hi Iceprincess, funny girl!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I HATE this kid in one of my classes. He seriously hasn't been to class in like 2 months and then just shows up on Friday saying that he needs to pass my class so he can graduate. REALLY??? That wasn't a thought in January when the class started.

His counselor talked to me and we decided to give him ONE chance to do his *kitten* and get it done. It he is absent or a brat he's outty.

Well yesterday I looked around for him during Lab and HE WAS GONE!! He left my class without asking and EARLY!

So today he comes into class saying he needs a bunch of work from me so he can bring his grade up. I ask him about leaving early and he said he had to go to the bathroom. I asked him why he A) Didn't ask my permisson and B) didn't come back and his reply was that he has a problem with stuff like that and he's sorry.

My question is do I give him the opportunity to bring his grade up so he can graduate or just say too bad....you had your chance???

Pass the little jerk, or you will get him back next year! D means diploma!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Yeah, know I didn't even know this thread existed. What fun!!! :bigsmile:

I so want to give him a BIG FAT F but you're right, I don't want him in summer school!! :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options

I hate that everyone is 10 feet tall behind their keyboard and say hateful things to complete strangers, I hate the cliques mentality of some users, some support network! You know who you are and shame on those of you who do it!

I'm only 4'11, behind or in front of the keyboard.
    :bigsmile:
  • snugglybare
    snugglybare Posts: 30
    Options

Ughhhh!!:explode:
    I have a little thorn in my side like him too! except mine is a 3rd year JUNIOR!:angry:
    Who needs a 130 in 4th MP to pass for the year! YEAh, :noway: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!
    So I say SCREW EM" he should ave thought about this a little earlier!

Last year I had a senior who was repeating my class and needed it to graduate. He of course was failing all year, but could have pulled it off with a 90 something to grad......Well
    HE CHEATED ON MY FINAL!!!!! :mad: :angry: :explode: :noway: :grumble: :huh:

WHAT!!! YEAH!!:devil: HE DID NOT GRAD!!!:frown:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I only wish I was as nice as you! You seem to get along with everyone, thank you so much for all your support, being here for such a short time and all the nice things you have said. I appreciate it so much.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

I have a little thorn in my side like him too! except mine is a 3rd year JUNIOR!:angry:
    Who needs a 130 in 4th MP to pass for the year! YEAh, :noway: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Last year I had a senior who was repeating my class and needed it to graduate. He of course was failing all year, but could have pulled it off with a 90 something to grad......Well

I just don't want him to think that he can get away with **** like this all throughout life. How do you not go to class for a full 2 months and expect to graduate??? I don't understand this thought process.:mad:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

I only wish I was as nice as you! You seem to get along with everyone, thank you so much for all your support, being here for such a short time and all the nice things you have said. I appreciate it so much.

What fun is it to get along with EVERYONE!!!?!?!? :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    We have something in common at least. Sarcasim is my favorite sport, too!
  • czewwhat
    Options

I just don't want him to think that he can get away with **** like this all throughout life. How do you not go to class for a full 2 months and expect to graduate??? I don't understand this thought process.:mad:

you are right! make him repeat it. or make him do all the missing work in a week or so, which is impossible, then fail him anyway!
  • snugglybare
    snugglybare Posts: 30
    Options
    I don't get it either. :noway:

At this point in the school year I'm so over it!

I say what ever fail! I know that's horrible to say as a teacher, but your right.....

If they don't learn now, when are they. ? Some rare few students need to be dropped on their a$$es.
    They don't learn until we stop doing it for them. Sometimes us dropping them and NOT picking them up is the biggest lesson, bigger than all the math science and english they'll ever learn.

Wash ur hands of this kid....that's my best advice...don't let it eat u up inside either...i know we can let ourselves take the blame sometime...but in ur situation it's not u.

Oh yeah, how is ur administration even still have him on the roster??? What about no credit status???
  • czewwhat
    Options

My brother is 4'11" too. he suffers from acronoplastic dwarfism, has had to have both hips replaced, both knees and his lower jaw degenerated to the point they had to replace it with an artificial one. He is able to overcome so much about being so impaired. It is really hard to go through life that small for him anyway,
    You?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

My brother is 4'11" too. he suffers from acronoplastic dwarfism, has had to have both hips replaced, both knees and his lower jaw degenerated to the point they had to replace it with an artificial one. He is able to overcome so much about being so impaired. It is really hard to go through life that small for him anyway,
    You?

Please read your PM