I'm new on here... anyone else?!

Options
Hello! I joined today. :happy:
Was just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as me... I'm desperate to lose 1 and a half stone, but obviously not lost anything yet since I just signed up! :tongue:
So... anyone that's also a newbie (or even an oldie, that wants to join in! haha)... what are your goals? And your inspiration - who/what are you doing this for?

Kirsty xox

Replies

• Kirsty_2112
    Options
    Hello! I joined today. :happy:
    Was just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation as me... I'm desperate to lose 1 and a half stone, but obviously not lost anything yet since I just signed up! :tongue:
    So... anyone that's also a newbie (or even an oldie, that wants to join in! haha)... what are your goals? And your inspiration - who/what are you doing this for?

Kirsty xox
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    How many pounds are in a stone?
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Twenty, I think?
  • cowgirl1223
    Options
    Hey! I'm fairly new...maybe i've been on 3 weeks or a month. I'm kind of obsessed with it! I love a challenge and I feel competitive with...myself with this tool! So far I've lost like 9 or 10 lbs...I'm very near my goal weight but I'm known to yo-yo...I want to stay at my goal weight and be fit and keep stuck to my exercise and diet goals....I think this is really REALLY helping. It's harder to be unhealthy when you have to document it. haha. So...awesome for you! I wish I could find an exercise partner to strength train with...thats my next goal....Cardio Queen go to get that strength now!

GOOD LUCK! Anyone who needs motivation or anything just shoot me a msg!
  • Kirsty_2112
    Options
    How many pounds are in a stone?

there's 14 pounds in a stone :smile:
  • Kirsty_2112
    Options
    Hey! I'm fairly new...maybe i've been on 3 weeks or a month. I'm kind of obsessed with it! I love a challenge and I feel competitive with...myself with this tool! So far I've lost like 9 or 10 lbs...I'm very near my goal weight but I'm known to yo-yo...I want to stay at my goal weight and be fit and keep stuck to my exercise and diet goals....I think this is really REALLY helping. It's harder to be unhealthy when you have to document it. haha. So...awesome for you! I wish I could find an exercise partner to strength train with...thats my next goal....Cardio Queen go to get that strength now!

GOOD LUCK! Anyone who needs motivation or anything just shoot me a msg!

I completely agree, it's much easier to cut down on bad snacks when you know that at the end of the day, you have to write it on here, and watch all your calories and fat creep up!
    I really need a partner too. My boyfriend says he will run with me, but he's so fit (he could happily run 10k!) that I don't really want to feel useless next to him! :happy:
  • Kirsty_2112
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.

Thankyou :happy:
    Have you lost much weight yet?