If you work out "with" Gilad, (Bods in Motion) do you know?

Options
Do you know how many average calories you burn during a 30 minute video? I've been doing it as an "extra" in the morning, along with the treadmill in the afternoon. I haven't been counting it, but I think I'd like to start.

Thanks!

Replies

• ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Do you know how many average calories you burn during a 30 minute video? I've been doing it as an "extra" in the morning, along with the treadmill in the afternoon. I haven't been counting it, but I think I'd like to start.

Thanks!
  • racoon1
    racoon1 Posts: 78
    Options
    try googleing it
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I do Gilad Cuts N' Curves and step aerobics. They are both an hour long, roughly, and I burn 500 calories in that time. I'm 5'6" and weigh 185 if that helps. I do wear an HRM so those numbers should be pretty accurate.
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    try googleing it

I did... that's why I'm asking here. :smile:
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    I do Gilad Cuts N' Curves and step aerobics. They are both an hour long, roughly, and I burn 500 calories in that time. I'm 5'6" and weigh 185 if that helps. I do wear an HRM so those numbers should be pretty accurate.

Does the hour include warmup, cardio, floor work and cool down? The 30 minute does, so I'm wondering if I could just basically split it in half.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's the entire workout.
  • ladyofivy
    Options
    That's really helpful, thank you! :smile: :flowerforyou: