Moment of silence for the retired Fat Pants

Options
Well, it's official. Yesterday I realized my Fat Pants were just too loose to stay up (they don't have belt loops). I'm going to have to pack them away and hopefully never wear them again, except for maybe during the early stages of pregnancy.
It's bittersweet, isn't it? I mean, they were really great pants, but they're too big! I'm already back into my old black pants, thankfully. They're not loose by any means, but they do fasten and don't cut me in half, which is major progress!
Just had to share! Hopefully we're all retiring clothes left and right...
:happy:

Replies

• melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well, it's official. Yesterday I realized my Fat Pants were just too loose to stay up (they don't have belt loops). I'm going to have to pack them away and hopefully never wear them again, except for maybe during the early stages of pregnancy.
    It's bittersweet, isn't it? I mean, they were really great pants, but they're too big! I'm already back into my old black pants, thankfully. They're not loose by any means, but they do fasten and don't cut me in half, which is major progress!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    awesome...:happy:

dd
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    RIP fat pants!

It is a great feeling isn't it?!
  • patr
    patr Posts: 19
    Options

That's exactly how I felt going from a size 18 to and 8 right off the rack! You go girl! :happy:
  • jesusgrl14
    Options
    That's great! I wore a pair of jeans (my fav) the other day and I could pull them off without unbuckling them! Such a victory! Congratulations, and here's to more pairs into storage or trash! :drinker:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    Congrats!!! I can't wait till I get to lay my jeans to rest, they've had a long hard life and its only fair that I let them go soon!