amazing job! your rockin it
  • mustangbass
    mustangbass Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Your hard work has totally paid off! Seriously impressive!
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well done for all your effort. Such a transformation. Did you exercise daily?

Looking forward to seeing my clothes look this, way to big!

Keep up the good work you have done so well.

lol not gonna lie... i HATE exercise... if i could get off with it... i wouldnt... but yes.. i do try and do some exercise... i walk about 2 miles from uni everyday instead of getting the bus... always take the stairs up and down 6 flights everyday at uni... and walk my dog in the evening for around an hour :)

i try to disguise my exercise into my daily life... i find that easier... where as one week over the summer i ran 6 miles in the treadmill everyday... although the results where amazing.. it just wasn't realistic... i was never gonna keep it up.. :)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow.... you did a wonderful transformation
  • obolton756
    Options
    lol i'm 5'6 :) i am hoping to reach around 115.. it would bring my BMI to 18.6 :) i would be happy with that. i naturally have big hips and thighs so i hope that the last few pounds will make a difference :)
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Those jeans look like they'd fall down if you weren't holding them up.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! you look fabulous!!
  • carpp107
    Options
    Fantastic Results....you look great!!!!
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • Health_Gal
    Health_Gal Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    To be honest, you look TOO skinny. . It looks like you've been on a starvation diet.

At any rate, you certainly don't need to lose any more weight.

You need to have some body fat to be healthy, and if you are not already underweight, it looks like you're pretty darned close to it.

http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-blog/2009/06/health-dangers-of-being-underweight/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/384573-how-low-is-too-low-for-body-fat-percentage/
  • obolton756
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congratulations!

What was your strategy for shedding all the weight?

the biggest part of shedding the weight was getting myself motivated. i tried loads of times before but failed... miserably... lol this time i knew i really wanted to do it. nothing came in the way. i reduced my overall calorie intake.. it was quite high.. to about 1300. i made sure i exercised everyday, walking the dog etc. it may sound silly.. but never take the lift.. always the stairs :)
    i just generally ate less rubbish food.. which can be hard when your a teenager and your friends run off to mcdonalds drive thru a couple of times a week lol
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Awesome! thanks for sharing!
  • obolton756
    Options
    lol some people say i look too skinny... but others don't..

my BMI is like 19.7 which isn't really that low :) but thanks anyways!!! :D
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    great job! your tummy looks so tiny! bet you can rock a bikini :)
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look healthy and awesome- Motivation for all of us!!! :happy:
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    WOW! AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!