Workout Wear

Options
I'm getting really into my intense workouts, and I feel as though cotton capris and college T-shirts aren't cutting it. I sweat A LOT, not just a lot for a girl, A LOT, and the cotton gets super gross, sticks to me and weighs me down. I'm really open to anything, but I don't like shorty shorts, don't feel a need to share the thigh jiggle with the whole gym as I zumba and run. What do you wear? Suggestions for decently priced options/brands etc.?

Replies

• rebecca_d35
    Options
    I like my Nike and REI workout clothes, but Target also has cute, comfy wicking clothes in their athletic section. And WAY cheaper.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I agree with Target! Sometimes you can find extra sales too when new lines come in!
  • AEC50
    AEC50 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love the Danskin stuff at Walmart - it's all under $10 and holds up reasonably well. I also got some great deals at JC Penney on some great sweat-wicking tops and capris.

Once you switch to actual workout clothes, it's really hard to go back to suffocating under a cotton tee! I can barely stand them anymore - too much sweat! :smile:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other posters - Target and JCPenneys is where I get my sweat-wicking tops and capris. :smile:
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I buy most of my workout wear from www.store.nike.com. You can find the tempo and pacer dri-fit shorts for under $20 on the just reduced and clearance sections. Also, I've bought some of the Nike Dri-fit tanks from TJMaxx/Marshalls for around $10