Frustrated....

Options
I took a 3 month hiatus from watching/tracking calories and have gained 6 pounds. Will tracking food be my new reality. Something that I will have to do forever?

Replies

• chellyhuff
    Options
    Depending on what you find you eat most out of proportion. Like I east sugars. Not like candy or desert but coffee creamer or in pizza, you get the picture. It's been a huge help for me to keep track of that. I'm sure I'll have to until I learn to make better choices. Try looking at what your weakness is. ;0)
  • Thriftyone
    Thriftyone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way, you could have waited longer & gained more. I think we all need a break once in a while. My problem is, I break too often!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I took a 3 month hiatus from watching/tracking calories and have gained 6 pounds. Will tracking food be my new reality. Something that I will have to do forever?

I too took a break...not really from logging, just from eating healthy pretty much. I just slipped back into old bad habits = ( i readjusted my ticker and started from scratch. I went from 172 back up to 185 in a matter of a few months. Time to get my butt back into gear.