TO Tan or not to TAN!!

Options
So I know Tanning....probably not the best thing for ya....buuuuttttt I look so white. If I could get a little color my body and skin would look better?

What do you all do?

PS: I have the lotions etc....but they make me look orange.

Replies

• michmill98
    Options
    Pasty White People Unite!!! Seriously...I good friend of mine tanned for years (tanning booth and laying out by the pool) and she now has to go to the dermatoligist twice a year for skin cancer checks.

I've found that if I wear bright, jewel tone colors near my face I don't look quite as washed out vs wearing lots of white, beige, gray, or pastels. Also try applying a very light dusting of bronzer - you don't need much at all for it to make a difference.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Spray tan. :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Depends are you the type of white that you'll burn at any sunlight? Or do you just need to go outside more? I wouldn't go to the extreme of actually laying in a tanning booth, but maybe put on some shorts and a tank top and go for a walk outside everyday 30 minutes? It will get you from pasty, to just white. :)
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'd take creamy, gorgeous white skin over wrinkles and sunspots ANY DAY. (Look at the gorgeous actresses at the Oscars - no one tans anymore.)

Siggghhh. Sunscrean is your friend.