darn those O'Charley's rolls

Options
leann_m_olson
leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
:grumble: mmmmm they are the best and i couldn't resist. they are the devil :devil: I am out of town for business and they were calling my name. I know i should have avoided the restaurant altogether but....

I ran before dinner but it wasn't enough, i am over by 300 calories today, if i just hadn't eaten those rolls! :ohwell:

Hopefully I can eat better tomorrow, i have a long work day, doing a huge system upgrade, i hope i can get a run in. This was the first day since i started 3 weeks ago that i went over on my calories.

Replies

• leann_m_olson
    Options
    :grumble: mmmmm they are the best and i couldn't resist. they are the devil :devil: I am out of town for business and they were calling my name. I know i should have avoided the restaurant altogether but....

I ran before dinner but it wasn't enough, i am over by 300 calories today, if i just hadn't eaten those rolls! :ohwell:

Hopefully I can eat better tomorrow, i have a long work day, doing a huge system upgrade, i hope i can get a run in. This was the first day since i started 3 weeks ago that i went over on my calories.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    yes you are right
    there is always tomorrow
    keep up the good fight
    one day of three weeks is not a big deal

have fun no matter what
  • leann_m_olson
    Options
    Thanks , i think, sorry but i never know how to take you Dave. :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

do we know each other?

I am serious...one day of 21 is not a concern
    you said you know what to do
    I say good for you

its all good:wink:
  • leann_m_olson
    Options

do we know each other?

I say good for you

I've just read your many posts, some of which i think are right on and others i'm not sure how to take, sometimes written words are hard to interpret the feelings behind.

You're right it's all good. :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Dave means well. He's being honest. It's all good. I slipped up with Bob Evans biscuits one day, too. It was tragic, but it was tasty. Good luck getting through tomorrow!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    There's a place here call Fatz cafe and they have poppy seed rolls served with honey butter and they are Satan's sister. :devil: But I don't mine dancing with the devil every now and then:smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

do we know each other?

I say good for you

I've just read your many posts, some of which i think are right on and others i'm not sure how to take, sometimes written words are hard to interpret the feelings behind.

You're right it's all good. :smile:

very true about the written word
    I am a slight oh so slight bit sarcastic occasionally:wink:

but what I say...or write...is always the way I could and would talk to my sisters who I love dearly

have fun
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    There's a place here call Fatz cafe and they have poppy seed rolls served with honey butter and they are Satan's sister. :devil: But I don't mine dancing with the devil every now and then:smile:

They are like heaven. Sweet, sweet, fattening and God only knows how much lard they're cooked with heaven. I LOVE them! But I haven't been there since January. Go me!