bah hum bug

Options
is how i have felt about dieting and working out and tracking calories lately. its become a huge chore the past three weeks, i think its cause in a month i have been sick two times. this time its just a head cold, lol it sucks. but i just dont want to track anything i eat, i want to eat constently, im always hungry and never want to go work out. i dont know what to do lol. im laughing at myself at the moment cause i know i just gotta push myself and make myself do it but it really is harder than people think when you get into ruts. im hoping i get over this being sick again thing soon and ill feel better and not want to eat 24/7, and ill have the energy to go to the gym. thanks for reading just needed to vent.

Replies

• beautifullyjaded
    Options
    is how i have felt about dieting and working out and tracking calories lately. its become a huge chore the past three weeks, i think its cause in a month i have been sick two times. this time its just a head cold, lol it sucks. but i just dont want to track anything i eat, i want to eat constently, im always hungry and never want to go work out. i dont know what to do lol. im laughing at myself at the moment cause i know i just gotta push myself and make myself do it but it really is harder than people think when you get into ruts. im hoping i get over this being sick again thing soon and ill feel better and not want to eat 24/7, and ill have the energy to go to the gym. thanks for reading just needed to vent.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am finally out of what turned into a FOUR MONTH rut. It started Dec 7th with a flu and between the many colds of winter and the holidays themselves my usually-stellar motivation was sucked dry. I lost 50lbs between June 2008 and December 7th and over my slump I watched 10 of those creep back on. TRY to do what you can because it is a VERY slippery slope. The motivation is the HARDEST in these times, but I cannot tell you enough how much harder it is to look back and see that you let a mole hill turn into a mountain. You can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • catmac
    catmac Posts: 78
    Options
    Maybe try something you enjoy and can do with your family. Its spring! Play ball, go for a walk in a park, take your bike out, plant a garden. Start again with just being active and get out in the sunshine for some fresh air and vitamin d!