"Sons of Anarchy"

Options

Replies

• rahrah82
    rahrah82 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My husband and I got addicted in Season 1 and seasons 2, 3, and 4 got watched pretty quickly after that.. season 4 is insane!!!!
  • alorick
    alorick Posts: 194
    Options
    Best show on television, hands down. You just wait until you get into season 4. *kitten* hits the fan and you'll loathe Clay.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I've been watching since day one, as it started right as the Shield was ending. Kurt Sutter is amazing. This is my #1 favorite show, and I've hooked a bunch of my friends and family members on it, too. Sadly, my wife says it's "too negative" for her tastes. Bah.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    me and my husband are addicted to sons of anarchy. Been watching it since it first came out. LOVE it. : )
    jax= super duper sexy.
  • sthrnspirit
    Options
    Have not missed an epi. It is frustrating that some folks take it so seriously, it is, after all, a show....not unlike any other on t.v. And don't start on 'reality' t.v. Seriously??
    Let's just watch SOA and enjoy it for what it is.....AWESOME!
    :bigsmile:
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Best show on television, hands down. You just wait until you get into season 4. *kitten* hits the fan and you'll loathe Clay.

Whoa, I love the show as much as you all, but Breaking Bad is the best show on television. :tongue:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    HUGE fan...just love this show!!

and

Breaking Bad
    Justified
    Walking Dead
    Falling Skies
    Dexter
    Weeds
    Game of Thrones
  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who likes Juice;) haha
    And btw, if you like Charlie Hunnam (Jax) check out Green Street Hooligans. He's even more of a badass in that
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Love this show. I've seen every season, and watched a few seasons twice :)
  • BaconMD
    Options

Whoa, I love the show as much as you all, but Breaking Bad is the best show on television. :tongue:
    I just sent you a friend request, but that was before I read this post. You can ignore. lol

Just kidding... But really? After the last season of Breaking Bad, you still stand by that? The first 10 or so episodes went pretty much nowhere. It only got back to being good in the last couple. Maybe it was just me. :P
  • elfie9863
    Options

Yup...Breaking Bad... Dexter... SOA...and Mad Men are the best to hit TV land.

Forgot Justified!!! Geesh...I watch wayyyy to much tv...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Fables and fairytales. It's an insult to the Biker Community, but I guess the same can be said about most television shows and how they depict things in favor of ratings. I was really hoping they would focus more on the motorcycles, but then again I just love motorcycles. And for those who go around wearing SOA t-shirts, be careful what bars you walk into when wearing them. There are some bikers out there who don't appreciate them as much as others. :-)

Not sure that I can completely agree with you on that. Sure they're fables and fairy tales, if it weren't the viewing audience would be about 250 people - as you said - the same can be said about most television shows. I know a few of local 1%ers who watch the show and enjoy it for what it is, entertainment.
    I think the marketing of the clothing is pretty ridiculous, and I do agree that kids should be careful where they wear those items. I'd say that, but that would be implying that some bikers may be a bit "dangerous".
    I'd like to see them riding on some nice bikes, some real bikes, instead of the cookie cutter Harley's they are on. I mean, I'm a Harley guy thru and thru, but gimme a few shovels to look at, a pan here and there and I'd be in my glory.
    Bottom line it's entertainment. It's a tv show. I personally was far more insulted by the depictions - on both sides of the coin - of the "bikers" in the ridiculous, but entertaining nonetheless movie, "The Wild Hogs".
  • BaconMD
    Options
    Since everyone in this thread has great taste, did any of you happen to catch the first (and only :( ) season of Terriers?
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Lost my interest during season 3. My wife still likes it, so I imagine I will still record it on DVR and watch it with her, but I'm pretty tired of how they glamorize one-percenters.

Plus I find it hard to fathom people that would put their club before their family. It jumped the shark this past season.

Season 3 was in Ireland right? That was a REALLY slow season. Its really picked back up. This last one was pretty good. can't wait for it to come back on.

I have actually expierenced real "club life" for awhile. My boyfriend at the time joined a group. Of course nothing as intense as this as far as killing people and all...but when it comes to club first and things of that nature it was crazy. I'm so glad thats over!!!
  • alorick
    Options
    Breaking Bad is amazing, too. So is Justified. FX really has the best shows, period. But I'll still stand by my saying that SOA is THE best. :)
  • alorick
    Options
    Speaking of FX, did anyone watch Wilfred? I didn't think I'd like it, but I did. I like stupid funny stuff. After all, the new episodes of Beavis and Butthead make me go into convulsions from laughter.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My favorite show, Got my whole family watching it now! I wanted them to know why I will insist that when the time comes, I want my Grandchildren to call me Gemma!!!! She is bad to the bone!!!!
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Shakespeare at it's best!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I watch it, been watching since day 1, Starting to lose interest after this last season.
    Swear I've heard the word "alliance" said more during this show....
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    HUGE fan...just love this show!!

and

Breaking Bad
    Justified
    Walking Dead
    Falling Skies
    Dexter
    Weeds
    Game of Thrones

I'm with you except for Game of Thrones.