over 9 inches lost!

Options
Well I just took measurements today compared to January. I know that a lot of the loss is from losing the pregnancy weight and such, but my scale has been pretty much at a stand still. I've only lost 4 lbs since Jan, but I've lost over 9 inches in my total body--including 2 inches on my abs! WOO HOO!!!

Good to see some change even when the scale doesn't show it!

Replies

• Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    Well I just took measurements today compared to January. I know that a lot of the loss is from losing the pregnancy weight and such, but my scale has been pretty much at a stand still. I've only lost 4 lbs since Jan, but I've lost over 9 inches in my total body--including 2 inches on my abs! WOO HOO!!!

Good to see some change even when the scale doesn't show it!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    It's always nice when inches melt away, even when the pounds don't want to, hehe.

Grats!
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    I'll take inches over pounds any day!!!
  • catmac
    catmac Posts: 78
    Options
    Way to go! Inches are all that matters! I still can't help stepping on the scale every morning tho.:happy:
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    whoot!:happy: :happy:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Good job!!! It's great to see results!
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    Congrats!!
    I def need to lose both pounds and inches but seeing the inches melt away has been awesome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Oh how great for you! There's the motivation that you haven't been getting from the scale!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!