Replies

• Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Rome, definitely Rome.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    i want one on the small of my back that way I know its there but when i get old and wrinkly I wont be able to see it
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i always like the ones on the side of the rib cage :)

me too! plan on getting one there soon. I currently have one on my lower back and side of my leg that runs to my foot. They can still be covered if need be! :)
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    just above your shoulder blade or hipbone...I have one on the shoulder balde and and no one would ever know! I want one on my hipbone!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    i love the placement of Miley Cyrus tattoo. Very feminine and sexy....

Which one? She's got a few.
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    I have a tattoo on my ribs, almost under the breast. It hurt, but I think its a really cool place to get it. My next will be just a little infinity sign on my left wrist, small enough to be covered by a watch.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Bumping for future reference...
  • bekki0927
    Options
    ribs!!!! only tat I have is all the way down my left side rib, but you can di litte small ones on ribs under breast or lower ribs...LOVE mine. its colored in now!!!
    tat3.jpg
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    hip.

i work in a very professional env too and i have full sleeves and lots of others. I just cover em up.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I have one on the back of my left hip. It just barely shows if I wear lower rise jeans.
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Rib cage for sure! Super hot! under breast or side of cage...
  • bekki0927
    Options
    oops sorry soooo big ha!
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    hip bone! A little painful, but worth it!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    I want something cute and sexy done on my pubic area when ive reached my goal weight :happy:
  • bekki0927
    Options
    yes rib hurt for sure!!!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    So I am thinking my Upper back region including my neck. The rib cage arear is too daring for me. Thanks for all the feedback.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    rib cage area is definitely sexy. i'd vote against shoulder blade.
  • bekki0927
    Options
    i like neck too like Rihanna
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    OK...... like with everything else, I have an opinion here. LOL No lower back!! You don't want people calling something on your body a "tramp stamp". And, def not the back of the shoulder because it takes away the ability to wear certain things at work.
    I like right above the hip bone for a sexy little spot. I'm planning on ankle for mine, though. :) I want someplace that I am pretty sure will not stretch or sag.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Rome, definitely Rome.

lol...I was thinking Barbados....