Holy COW those 100 cal. cupcakes are YUMMM-MEEEE :)

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi everyone

I know there is talk about the 10 cal snacks on the board...I just tried the package of 3 mini cupcakes....sooooo good and for me (a sweet/chocolate junkie...worth every calorie)

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Options
    Hi everyone

I know there is talk about the 10 cal snacks on the board...I just tried the package of 3 mini cupcakes....sooooo good and for me (a sweet/chocolate junkie...worth every calorie)

Kim
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Kim - I agree! I bought a box last sat and ill eat my last one tonight. it's just the right amount when you need that chocolate fix about 8 or 9 at night!:happy:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for these ever since I saw them advertised but can't seem to find them. What section of the grocery store did you find yours in?
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    With the rest of the hostess cupcakes, close to the bread isle. I almost missed them
  • jessneill
    Options
    Thanks, that's where I looked, but maybe I need to look closer. I just perused quickly, I don't know, but somehow I always feel guilty when I stare to long at the hostess cupcakes. Probably cause I think people are judging me for it! :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    good to know...I crave chocolate a lot....I was wondering about those too!
    thanks!
    Ali
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I have been looking for these ever since I saw them advertised but can't seem to find them. What section of the grocery store did you find yours in?

Target two for $6 two days ago. :happy:

You don't even notice a difference in taste and wow 3.. I have to give atleast one away. How can three cupcakes equal only 100 calories. Someone is tricking us.. That silly rabbit is at it again? oh wait, he's still out to get his trix. :smile:
  • jessneill
    Options

Target two for $6 two days ago. :happy:

You don't even notice a difference in taste and wow 3.. I have to give atleast one away. How can three cupcakes equal only 100 calories. Someone is tricking us.. That silly rabbit is at it again? oh wait, he's still out to get his trix. :smile:

:laugh:
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My hubbie just came back from Montana and the sweetie bought me all the 100 cal packs he could find (crackers, cupcakes, cookies, granola bites)! Unfortunately in Canada we don't have the same selections as you guys. I have to admit, I am a little jealous. The cupcakes are delish!

:wink:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Also try BETTY CROCKER MINI DELIGHTS. They are 150 calories and 4.5 fat and are sooooooooo good. I had one last night and just savored it and then I had a cup of hot chocolate (I was craving chocolate I guess) and was still under on calories.
  • kimber607
    Options
    Hi

I also picked mine up today at target, 2 boxes for $6.00
    I usually try to buy in bulk and save $, but these are so good and I love the fact that the calories are all figured out for ya!

Kim
  • kbglazier
    kbglazier Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    They are great. And I added them to the database today. :bigsmile: