show us your tat!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• cupboard_stalker
    cupboard_stalker Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    How very topical for me, just booked in for an hours ink time! I'm a little worried cause I'm certain I know what I want and where, but think I'm going to chicken out of having the one on my wrist at the last minute! Anyone regretted having a visible one on their lower arm/hand?
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Think hard about what you want the rest of your life to be like.Having a tattoo you can hide is one thing, but once you choose to tattoo places that can't be easily hidden you can't go back. In the shop I work at I spend a lot more time talking people out of locations they would regret than actually booking appointments! Wrist tattoos are really popular right now, but there are certain lines of work that, like it or not, just will not be available to you. At least, not until the mainstream mindset about tattoos and especially tattooed women changes.
    How very topical for me, just booked in for an hours ink time! I'm a little worried cause I'm certain I know what I want and where, but think I'm going to chicken out of having the one on my wrist at the last minute! Anyone regretted having a visible one on their lower arm/hand?
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    zmh82h.jpg
    Carrot...one on each arm.

Love it!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    love the carrots ...is that a red head thing???

Thanks! It's most a random, funny, I like the design sorta thing. But I get that a lot ;)
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    this one has my family's initials coded in - it is in the inside of my right bicep
    6939442007_bf9ddfbd2a.jpg

this one says "The Lord is my Shepherd" in Greek and wraps around my left arm
    6793330244_2b8e526012.jpg

on the outside of my right arm
    6793330152_1f58aa6acd.jpg

binary code is a cool idea for names or initials!! I like it
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    gh.jpg

ghg.jpg

shoulder-1.jpg
  • birdieintx
    Options
    Here's a couple of mine

Feb2009077edit.jpg

July09021.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    cant get a pic up, but here is a link to my website :Dhttp://bluemorpho1247.wordpress.com/category/my-tattoos/

WOW!!!
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Lmao, I read *kitten*... But anyway, cool tattoos :)
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Lmao, I read *kitten*... But anyway, cool tattoos :)

So did you click on the thread with the intention to post a picture of what you read? :tongue:
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    zugqw3.jpg

This was right when I first got it, two years ago in August. It's my dad's initials in a newspaper font. He died when I was 12, and worked in the journalism field, which is what I do now. Going to get another when I hit 30 pounds lost in honor of another family member who died last month. That one will be a stargazer lily, but I can't decide if I should get it in color, because I hear that's kind of a pain in terms of upkeep.
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    th_Me-Tattoo.jpg
    Me-Tattoo.jpg

This is one of mine x
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2450q34.jpg

the tat i got in Galway
  • xosmsox
    xosmsox Posts: 119
    Options
    2eqfj8l.jpg

Why did you choose to have the moi swimming downward? I know traditionally its good luck for moi to swim upward. Is there significance too them pointing down?
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    2eqfj8l.jpg

Why did you choose to have the moi swimming downward? I know traditionally its good luck for moi to swim upward. Is there significance too them pointing down?

Nope no significance whats so ever and they are not swimming down, its a point of view of looking down into a koi pond from above!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    th_Me-Tattoo.jpg
    Me-Tattoo.jpg

This is one of mine x

I have this hottie on my friends list. :love:
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    260170_10150641975030545_509685544_18824139_732678_n.jpg
  • PunkyRachel