For those not losing

Options
The scale for me hasn't moved in nearly 3 weeks.

This first picture was taken a little over a month ago, and the one below was taken 5 mins ago. I still have a ways to go, but wanted to show that even though the scale doesn't move, doesn't mean there's not progress :smile:

004.jpg

tummy.jpg

Keep on trucking!! You can do it!

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Same thing here! I haven't lost any weight, but I've lost 2 pant sizes. You look great, sweet pea :heart:
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I do see a difference. Keep going...
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Same thing here! I haven't lost any weight, but I've lost 2 pant sizes. You look great, sweet pea :heart:

Thanks love. I obviously have more to do, but I thought this might be a good motivator for people not seeing changes on the scale
  • jktjcca
    Options
    I needed that, very encouraging!
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Thanks,
    Thought I was crazy...I should do the picture thing for myself, or just throw away my scale!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Thanks,
    Thought I was crazy...I should do the picture thing for myself, or just throw away my scale!

I highly suggest taking pictures!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I needed that, very encouraging!

:happy:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! me on the other hand hasn't had the scale really budge in 2 months or inches budge. i did drop 1 lb but within a week it was back there. I have no inches lost either :( all my clothes fit and look the same on me. I actually have gained almost 2lbs this past week... :(
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    wow, you look great! me on the other hand hasn't had the scale really budge in 2 months or inches budge. i did drop 1 lb but within a week it was back there. I have no inches lost either :( all my clothes fit and look the same on me. I actually have gained almost 2lbs this past week... :(

Thank you. I was getting very upset with the scale not moving. My clothes are fitting me different though. These are new jeans that I am so excited to fit into! Good luck to you!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I needed to see that, I too, lose inches, but that darn scale never moves. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • midsi5
    Options
    Thank you for this post. Just what i needed. :)
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    bump
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I wish I could "like" all the comments. Thanks guys! :love: I was honestly shocked when I saw the pics next to eachother.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options

Thank you. I was getting very upset with the scale not moving. My clothes are fitting me different though. These are new jeans that I am so excited to fit into! Good luck to you!

thank you. i wish you continued success.... i just need to figure out what my next move is to get things rolling again...
    oh and what did you do to loose it?
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!!! I needed it today! I was feeling discouraged this morning knowing that i haven't lost hardly any weight in the past couple weeks but i can definitly tell my pants/shirts are fitting alot better!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have only lost 7 pounds since Jan 1, but just today, I wore, for the first time, a pair of slacks that I have NEVER been able to fit into AND they're slightly loose around the thighs. Over the weekend, I fit into an evening dress that I haven't been able to get zipped in more than 7 years. I may not be losing pounds or much even by the tape measure, but my bodyshape is definately changing. It's amazing and wonderful!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

thank you. i wish you continued success.... i just need to figure out what my next move is to get things rolling again...
    oh and what did you do to loose it?

Honestly just tracking my food. I have beem major slacking on working out, I keep trying to change that, but it never sticks so I am REALLY pushing it. But that's it. I track my food and I have a spike day on saturdays. :)
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • BonMetz
    BonMetz Posts: 102
    Options
    Great Post. Very inspirational! Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!