Curious to view others food diaries

I was trying to find other foods i could eat to help with weight loss and i wanted to see what others are eating throughout the day. Post if you allow anyone to see your food diary.

Replies

• Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    mine is veiwable by freinds only, ive sent you a request accept if you want
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    I was trying to find other foods i could eat to help with weight loss and i wanted to see what others are eating throughout the day. Post if you allow anyone to see your food diary.

mine's open to anybody. of course, I eat sort of weird-- fair warning.
  • mines open :-)
  • ImaSongbird
    ImaSongbird Posts: 126 Member
    I'm curious as to why you are trying to lose weight. If your photo is any indication, you are already quite thin. Is that photo not representative?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    Mine's public.
  • I'm curious as to why you are trying to lose weight. If your photo is any indication, you are already quite thin. Is that photo not representative?

That was me at 120lbs. i'm at about 139 now. I wanna get back down to that weight.
  • I was trying to find other foods i could eat to help with weight loss and i wanted to see what others are eating throughout the day. Post if you allow anyone to see your food diary.

mine's open to anybody. of course, I eat sort of weird-- fair warning.

You eat normal compared to me.
  • Mine is open. I was just about to post a topic to get feedback on my diary. I originally set it up for a weight loss of 2 pounds/week, but I rarely get close to my allowable calories and never eat my burned calories. This past Sundayt was the worst day, calorie intafe wise. I just am not that hungry all the time and do not feel the need to eat. Any feedback would help.

I apologize if I hijacked your post.
  • psuLemon
    Also, make sure you don't over extend yourself. Here are the general guidelines of how much you can lose per week based on your goal.

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lbs/week is ideal,
    If you have 15 -25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lbs/week is ideal, and
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lbs/week is ideal.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Mine is open to the public. :smile:
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Mine is public too.
  • Mine is open. I was just about to post a topic to get feedback on my diary. I originally set it up for a weight loss of 2 pounds/week, but I rarely get close to my allowable calories and never eat my burned calories. This past Sundayt was the worst day, calorie intafe wise. I just am not that hungry all the time and do not feel the need to eat. Any feedback would help.

You seem to be eating all the right things at least health wise, but I think it's your portions try to eat more. But if like you said your not hungry try adding some protein powder to your diet. It'll add calories and the protein also helps with weight loss.
  • psuLemon
    Mine is open. I was just about to post a topic to get feedback on my diary. I originally set it up for a weight loss of 2 pounds/week, but I rarely get close to my allowable calories and never eat my burned calories. This past Sundayt was the worst day, calorie intafe wise. I just am not that hungry all the time and do not feel the need to eat. Any feedback would help.

Unless you want to lose all your muscle, you need to eat more. Men should be eating no less than 1500-1800 calories a day. Also, look at the guidelines I posted as to what you should aim to lose.
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    I've only been on here a few days but feel free to have a nosey at my diary - think it is open to all. :-)
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Mines open - target 1750, macros set at 40%c 30%f 30%p
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Mine is open, I need to add exercise to my agenda. I think I am eat to few cals at the lowest but I try to eat a little over. But I Am trying to work out the crap and fix my portions.
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    mine is open,
  • jrrflr
    jrrflr Posts: 109
    Mine is open. Feel free to look/comment. (The weekends are a little unique, but Monday through Friday are pretty steady).