Size 6...Here I come!

Options
I just want to share my excitement. :bigsmile: My weightloss seems to have stalled over the past 3 weeks (i blame recently starting BCP) but...I stayed the course, kept eating right, recording my calories, adn exercising/strength training 4-5 days/week. I took my measurements today and in 1 month, I've lost 7.25 inches all over my body. Not only that but I am wearing a size 8 for the first time since graduate school! This small victory was much needed as I was beginning to get discouraged but not anymore. Size 6...HERE I COME! :drinker: \

Marcy

Replies

• MBH3
    MBH3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I just want to share my excitement. :bigsmile: My weightloss seems to have stalled over the past 3 weeks (i blame recently starting BCP) but...I stayed the course, kept eating right, recording my calories, adn exercising/strength training 4-5 days/week. I took my measurements today and in 1 month, I've lost 7.25 inches all over my body. Not only that but I am wearing a size 8 for the first time since graduate school! This small victory was much needed as I was beginning to get discouraged but not anymore. Size 6...HERE I COME! :drinker: \

Marcy
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congrats:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :smile: :smile:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Sweet!
  • jbrascia
    jbrascia Posts: 16
    Options
    WAY TO GO...CONGRATULATIONS:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I have found that depending on what it is and the style, I can fit into size 6 as well and it is the best feeling ever...going from an 18 to a 6 never felt so good.... Keep up the great work and size 6 is just around the corner...WOO, GO FITNESS!!! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the most awesome work:flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! :smile: :smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!