Progress all down to lifting :)

Options
Ever since I took up strength training and doing more HIIT i have gained weight on the scale yet....in the space of a month have lost 2.5 percent of body fat!!! I am so happy!!! My goal is to lose about 5 percent more by summer so i look super lean and toned. Very encpuraging, and i urge any weight lifting-phobes to reconsider their workout!!! :)

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I just finished a bulk where I gained 10lbs and I"m happier with my body than I've ever been.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :D even though you're not seeing what you want on the scale, you can see results of your body with the way your clothes fit and any pictures you may take :)
  • Sofithomas
    Options
    I look skinnier than I did when I was lighter lol!! Scale is so irrelevant, if youre making a drficit and working out it would go against science to gain, so i could not care less, the fact im a jean size smaller is all i need :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!