How do YOU reach over 1700 calories?

Options
2»

Replies

• addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I cannot sit there and just gorge on food all day, I'll throw up. Ugh.

If you can't eat enough food throughout the day after dropping two classes, you should drop out of school. Even move out of your parents house and live on the streets so they don't bother your eating time either.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary. I don't eat 100% "healthy" but I wouldn't say I eat junk. I just eat anything that fits my calories and macros.

I find it incredibly difficult to stay UNDER 2000 so I'm never short of food in there, if you're looking for how to get cals up. Most of my meals average around 6-700 cals.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I reach over 1700 calories easily. As a matter of fact, for the past week, I have been having a hard time staying UNDER 3000 calories. Did you know that a box of girl scout cookies is DELICIOUS, but contains about 1200 calories? Do you drink fruit juice? Eat almond butter?

I never plan ahead and I haven't really changed much about the way I eat. It would seem logical that you would have a harder time staying UNDER 1700 calories than REACHING 1700 calories.

If you ever can't eat the calories, drink them.
  • Bdn75
    Bdn75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Why are you trying to eat more than 1700 calories?