Turbo Fire

I am interested in starting Turbo Fire! Can anyone that has done it or is doing it tell me about it? What does it consist of and how difficult is it? Pros and Cons even maybe?! Thanks!!

Replies

• tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    I love TF. I haven't completed a rotation yet, but I am using it for cardio in my Chalean Extreme rotation that I'm currently on.

Pros: It's fun! I always look forward to the workout. Great music. If you love dancing and kickboxing, you'll love this. Chalene is awesome!

Cons: For me anyway, it was a little rough on my knees when I first tried it. But now I modify and try to stay low impact (not low intensity!) and no problems this time.

Have you tried Turbo Jam? It's similar to that but 100x more intense.
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 363 Member
    I'm doing Turbo Jam currently (It kinda like Fire but slower paced) but I have both and will be starting Fire in April.

Pros - Its amazingly awesome! =P Its super fun.

Cons - It cost a lot. But you can download it and then its free =P
  • I am interested in starting Turbo Fire! Can anyone that has done it or is doing it tell me about it? What does it consist of and how difficult is it? Pros and Cons even maybe?! Thanks!!

I LOVE the fire and the HIIT workouts in TurboFire! I will say that I am not really a fan of the sculpting/toning workouts. This is mainly because they use the resistance bands. Some people love the bands. I prefer free weights though.

Pros:
    - workouts burn a ton of calories
    - the music is great
    - the moves are actually FUN
    - workouts are not too long (15-55 minutes unless you buy the deluxe version)

Cons:
    - Sculpting/toning workouts use resistance bands (may not be a con for everyone)
    - Can be overwhelming if you haven't tried Turbo Jam

If you haven't tried Turbo Jam, the moves are choreographed to fit with the music. This is what I love about it.

I think TurboFire makes a GREAT program to use as a hybrid, because the cardio is unbeatable in my opinion, but I didn't feel like it had enough resistance training which is why I'm doing P90X. I've been thinking about replacing the cardio in P90X with TurboFire. That's also a possibility since you already have P90X! If you have any questions you can message me! =)
  • ZoeBug
    ZoeBug Posts: 15
    Thank you so much everyone!! :smile: I really appreciate all the input! It really helps!! I have heard it is really fun and I want to try it. I will most likely break down and get it now!! :smile: I will need something for when I complete the Couch 2 5k Program and 30 Day Shred!! I am a maniac!! Hahaha
  • ZoeBug
    ZoeBug Posts: 15
    Where can you find it for free?
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 363 Member
    Where can you find it for free?

You download the torrent. =P