A Zombie LARP for your phone

Options
hypotrochoid
hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
I may need this. It's a running app with integrated story play. A little pricy, so I'll be waiting until payday, but sooo shiny.

The story:

"You’re Runner 5. Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to help your base rebuild from the ruins of civilization by collecting critical supplies while avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?"

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    Options
    grrr argh... I cannot be the only geek excited about this...
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I SO want this, and I am so saddened...I have a windows phone, and it does not have this!!! If anyone knows when they will get it, PLEASE let me know!!!!!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm anxiously waiting the Android version.

It says coming this spring... YAY!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options
    "I SO want this, and I am so saddened...I have a windows phone, and it does not have this!!! If anyone knows when they will get it, PLEASE let me know!!!!! "

I found a link to poke the creator, so I asked about the windows phone for you.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I didn't know it wasn't out yet for Android! I was hoping to hold myself back until the price comes down a bit so I hadn't even checked the Market yet - but I've been hearing good things!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Weird, I just made a post about this! I just did the first mission a half an hour ago! It was awesome! I loved it. I just wish it logged my times and distances and calories. But they say it's coming soon. :/
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    There's a version for the android.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    There's a version for the android.

There is, but it won't be out until Spring! D:
  • xoxcuppiexox
    xoxcuppiexox Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This. Is. Awesome!!!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    It looks very cool! Maybe this will get me to start doing some cardio again. I'll have to wait for the Android version to come out.
  • amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been playing for a few days. Plenty of fun!

I don't bring the iPhone on a lot of my runs, so I don't brun through the episodes too fast!

If you like to run and you like stories, check out the game!
  • Operation_Me
    Operation_Me Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I just did the first mission this morning! Had a lot of fun. The story is excellent and the voice-over work is awesome so far. I have a few minor complaints but hopefully they get fixed in updates.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    There is a thread about this in The Geek Squad group...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/501272-the-zombie-run

:D

I downloaded it yesterday
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    "I SO want this, and I am so saddened...I have a windows phone, and it does not have this!!! If anyone knows when they will get it, PLEASE let me know!!!!! "

Oh please let me know what you find out!!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I will have to wait for the android version!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I have been waiting and waiting for this... and I still have to wait because I have an Android phone... I wanna play SO BAD!!!
  • hypotrochoid
    Options

Oh please let me know what you find out!!!

Boo. Got the response from Six to Start:

Hi,

We don't have any plans for Windows Phone at the moment - we're concentrating on iOS and Android for now. But we're talking to Microsoft, so that may change in the future!

Adrian