15 Foosa To Help You Lose (WebMD)

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!!

And Amanda, I know!! I think it's great people are being TOLD to eat beef again!! I think one of the reason's so many people are so cranky all the time is because they deprive themselves of the finer things in life...like a good steak once in awhile!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue:

Yes! It's true! I do like a good steak every now and then, just not big on cooking meat at home. I do cook it for the kids though, and thankfully they love fish as much as me.
    :flowerforyou:

Btw... were you suggesting that I'm cranky all the time...
    :wink: :tongue:
    Please! I don't eat it a lot myself! LOL! You are like me..........Miss Sunshine all the time!! :laugh: :laugh:

I love it when I go out for hibachi!! YUM!! :tongue:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!!

And Amanda, I know!! I think it's great people are being TOLD to eat beef again!! I think one of the reason's so many people are so cranky all the time is because they deprive themselves of the finer things in life...like a good steak once in awhile!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Yes! It's true! I do like a good steak every now and then, just not big on cooking meat at home. I do cook it for the kids though, and thankfully they love fish as much as me.

Please! I don't eat it a lot myself! LOL! You are like me..........Miss Sunshine all the time!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha - ask my hubby about how much sunshine I exude at 6:00 a.m. when the kids come calling! Oh - hey - are you ready for the night feedings again? I sort of wished them away with my son, and then knowing my daughter might be our last, I really enjoyed every minute of her whole babyhood.... I'm so excited for you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!!

Hahaha - ask my hubby about how much sunshine I exude at 6:00 a.m. when the kids come calling! Oh - hey - are you ready for the night feedings again? I sort of wished them away with my son, and then knowing my daughter might be our last, I really enjoyed every minute of her whole babyhood.... I'm so excited for you!
    That's true! I guess I am not Sunshine ALL the time! :laugh: But, I'm a pretty chilled person. Though pregnancy hormones are making things interesting lately! :wink:

I am ready for this baby! It's kind of cool that I have a better idea of what to expect. Breast-feeding wasn't super successful for me last time, because of infections in my incision and having to be on antibiotics for three months...and other issues..so I am trying again and will hopefully be more successful. I am excited to try either way!! Sooo..I am happy to get up at 2!! :wink:

Thanks!! :smile:
  • applepie
    applepie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This is great! Just like so many have already said, I have most of this stuff in my kitchen already. But..ok..how many of you dip your bread in vinegar? Seriously..do you do this!?
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You're welcome!!

That's true! I guess I am not Sunshine ALL the time! :laugh: But, I'm a pretty chilled person. Though pregnancy hormones are making things interesting lately! :wink:

I am ready for this baby! It's kind of cool that I have a better idea of what to expect. Breast-feeding wasn't super successful for me last time, because of infections in my incision and having to be on antibiotics for three months...and other issues..so I am trying again and will hopefully be more successful. I am excited to try either way!! Sooo..I am happy to get up at 2!! :wink:

Thanks!! :smile:

I'm pretty chilled out too - I think we are similar - hubby and I have had one fight in our 16 years together - and it was when I was pregnant!!! I was sensitive....

Breastfeeding didn't go well for me with my 1st (hospitalized with mastitis), and I had a lot of anxiety for the 2nd, but it worked out beautifully (16 months of feeding!). I wish you a wonderful experience!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    This is great! Just like so many have already said, I have most of this stuff in my kitchen already. But..ok..how many of you dip your bread in vinegar? Seriously..do you do this!?

basalmic vinegar, with a touch of olive oil, and some black pepper, is a delicious dip for bread.