How do I know

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
How do I know what size body "frame" I have?

I'm 5'2" and I go to a couple sites that helps you set a goal weight... they ask what body frame are you? One suggests measuring around your wrists... one of my wrists my fingers over lap slightly and on the other my fingers meet.

I would love your input so I know what my ultimate goal should be ... for a small framed person or a medium framed person?

Thank you in advance:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

I'm 5'2" and I go to a couple sites that helps you set a goal weight... they ask what body frame are you? One suggests measuring around your wrists... one of my wrists my fingers over lap slightly and on the other my fingers meet.

I would love your input so I know what my ultimate goal should be ... for a small framed person or a medium framed person?

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a measuring tape, there are rulers you can print out and wrap round your wrist to measure.

I just did that and I have a large frame ... odd, I always though I was medium.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    We don't have a chart that takes frame into account though. Do you have a link?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I would say medium frame to be safe