SWEEEET!!

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
I just got great news via my fax machine! The two girls in my pic are now our "forever" daughters!! we've been waiting a long time for this adoption to go through...it's a good thing! Thanks to Sunday our wonderful co-ordinator! she tried to get us yesterday but sooo many doc appointments lately, just thought i'd share my good news!! Got to go in and sign the papers Monday but it's official!!

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I just got great news via my fax machine! The two girls in my pic are now our "forever" daughters!! we've been waiting a long time for this adoption to go through...it's a good thing! Thanks to Sunday our wonderful co-ordinator! she tried to get us yesterday but sooo many doc appointments lately, just thought i'd share my good news!! Got to go in and sign the papers Monday but it's official!!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options

CONGRATULATIONS on your new family! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    good for the girls

life is good almost all of the time

good for you to give them a home:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    aww congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!!! I am SO happy for you and those girls!! :flowerforyou:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome! Congrats on your new family! And kudos to you for giving those girls a wonderful home! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :heart: congrats :love: