Snap Fitness

Options
Anyone have a membership to this place? I'm considering doing a one week trial, but the place seems kinda small. The monthly plan is a little high, but I really like the fact like they're open 24/7, because I work weird hours and need something that would be convenient at night.

Replies

• laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a membership to this place? I'm considering doing a one week trial, but the place seems kinda small. The monthly plan is a little high, but I really like the fact like they're open 24/7, because I work weird hours and need something that would be convenient at night.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    i LOVE my snap fitness. but i guess I've developed a really good relationship with the staff. It is really comforting to know that I can go to the gym whatever time i choose. Though its small, I like it a lot.
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I hope to join soon. I did the week free trial and loved it. :heart:
  • laurenjill
    laurenjill Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What appeals to me about it is the fact that I could go work out after work, which is around midnight three nights a week. I go walking/jogging whenever I can, but I'm a bit iffy of doing it late at night around these parts.
  • Frost
    Frost Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What appeals to me about it is the fact that I could go work out after work, which is around midnight three nights a week. I go walking/jogging whenever I can, but I'm a bit iffy of doing it late at night around these parts.

I felt safe there. There are a lot of security cameras at the one in Oregon City. Of course I have no idea what the one near you is like for certain.