Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• Kattaway
    Options
    Definitely RICK!! I just love the show altogether!!
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    The fight Shane and Rick just had was awesome and I bet you its not the last.

yea it was to be honest i was disappointed you'd think Shane would be able to kick Ricks *kitten* and not have to grab wrenches

Logically, yes. However, for the show, you have to let the hero have the upper ground.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    There's a group here for the show: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/191-walking-dead-fans

I'm starting to like Daryl but it's really up in the air.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Team Rick all the way.

The Walking Dead is my favorite show right now...can't wait for Sunday nights :-)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    [SPOILERS FROM THE 2/26 EPISODE]

Did anyone else notice Shane remarking about how the two cop zombies didn't have bite marks before he and Rick decided together that there 'must be scratches' and that's how the cops got infected? Then on the school bus, Shane cut his hand open with the same knife he used to stab the other zombie in the head. Anyone else thinking that Shane might leave the series a zombie? I also think when he threw the wrench at Rick and broke the window, he saw his own bloody, battered self looking almost zombie-like. Foreshadowing!?

Here's my prediction: Shane gets infected, and Carl shoots him! (Remember Carl saying he would have shot Sophia if he had to?)

Favorite characters - Glen and Maggie! Daryl is pretty cool, too.
  • youngtweezy
    Options

Did anyone else notice Shane remarking about how the two cop zombies didn't have bite marks before he and Rick decided together that there 'must be scratches' and that's how the cops got infected? Then on the school bus, Shane cut his hand open with the same knife he used to stab the other zombie in the head. Anyone else thinking that Shane might leave the series a zombie? I also think when he threw the wrench at Rick and broke the window, he saw his own bloody, battered self looking almost zombie-like. Foreshadowing!?

Here's my prediction: Shane gets infected, and Carl shoots him! (Remember Carl saying he would have shot Sophia if he had to?)

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER :
    In the comic, Carl shoots Shane while Shane is teaching him how to shoot. It wouldn't surprise me if your prediction comes true.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Love the show! Hmmm, my favorite character.... Well, definitely team Rick. :) I don't care for his wife either, but what she said was true. Shane is dangerous. He drives me nuts. Maybe because he reminds me of my crazy ex! I don't know what to expect next. Every show is so intense! Hopefully Rick will get rid of Shane once and for all.
  • fguillory
    Options

From what i've heard, everyone is already infected with the zombie virus, death is just the trigger that makes you a zombie. *nods*
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    In the comic, Carl shoots Shane while Shane is teaching him how to shoot. It wouldn't surprise me if your prediction comes true.

Oh, really! I had no idea. LOL
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    AHHHHH Spoilers...im leaving this thread
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I keep expecting the script to have Merle come back, and Shane and Andrea leave together. At least, that's how I would prefer it.

I think the same thing,Merle should come back.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    My favourite character in the Walking dead is me...

zombieme.jpg

Actually my favorite character is Michonne

Issue_19.jpg

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Michonne_(Comic_Series)

I don't know if she is in the TV show yet.
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OK, that is cool!!
  • branflake6
    branflake6 Posts: 115
    Options
    Love Rick if I was in this situation I would definitely want him in my corner, also love Daryl.
    Andrea was really on my bad side for a while I wanted her to get eaten but she has been quieter lately so she can live. Lori is annoying and whines sooo much. But I do love the show. Walking Dead, Shameless and American Horror Story best shows out there.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    Daryll or Rick I like Glen ok too
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Daryl fa sho - I think they all compliment each other very well though
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Rick! I may have heard a spoiler that would be AMAZING it true so I won't say it but I believe their introducing the Governers character next season so they're gearing up for it and when they showed scenes for Sunday and the kids gone- I wanna say that kids crew with the 30 people is the Governer and his people.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Haha you beat me to the spoiler .....

Love the show.. not as much as the graphic novel but it is on my list of favs...
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I feel that there's going to be a 'war' of sorts... between the group that is on the farm.. and the 30 or so that the kid was a part of.