Question?

Options
Okay so i have a question if someone could help? So by the end of the day if i go over in my Carbs but im way under in calories and fat and protien does that mean im supposed to stop eating because im over in one area? or do i eat the rest of the cals etc.? because if i did eat the rest of them then my carbs would skyrocket, not good i dont think!. Im confused! ?

Replies

• Purple420
    Purple420 Posts: 15
    Options
    Okay so i have a question if someone could help? So by the end of the day if i go over in my Carbs but im way under in calories and fat and protien does that mean im supposed to stop eating because im over in one area? or do i eat the rest of the cals etc.? because if i did eat the rest of them then my carbs would skyrocket, not good i dont think!. Im confused! ?
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You should try and eat all of your calories but it looks like you need to eat less carbs because carbs is something that you don't want to go over on a normal basis. Try eating more fats and proteins throughout the day and lots of fruits and veggies. You just need to look at what your eating, hope that helped! :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I hate that.... I always try to plan my meals in advance now so that I can see exactly the composition of my meals before hand and make changes as needed. If I'm a little high on the carbs, I take off a slice of bread from my lunch and throw an extra slice of fat free chicken on instead :wink:

Play around with it a bit, you'll find a meal plan that works for you. Good luck!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am always under my calories, but over in protein and fiber. So like everyone said, I'm tweaking to find the right numbers for me. Good luck!:smile:
  • Purple420
    Purple420 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • Keeker
    Keeker Posts: 6
    Options
    well i don't eat meat, but so i dont go over carbs i take 2 weeks out of the month and dont eat any breads at all. you could try that. Just dont go crazy with the bread when you can it eat, iv had to train myself from that one. Goodluck! :happy:

198048.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary