Lordy Lordy... I've lost Forty!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to reach the 40 mark!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Here's an updated picture of Ben and I. My daughter just took it minutes ago. Ben is down 50lbs and I am down 40 from the other picture. I don't see a huge difference in me....but I sure see it in Ben
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    WTG! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Weigh to go!!:drinker: What an inspiration you are!!! Thank you! Alice
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!!
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    That's so wonderful!!

And I'm glad to see that you have your husband/partner on board :) I keep trying to get my husband here....I just know sooner or later he'll buckle under :wink:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Here's an updated picture of Ben and I. My daughter just took it minutes ago. Ben is down 50lbs and I am down 40 from the other picture. I don't see a huge difference in me....but I sure see it in Ben

It is very difficult for anyone to see changes in themselves. I can see changes in you between the two pictures. You are dong a great job!!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That's wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yay for u hon. Can't wait to get 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That's awesome!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

It is very difficult for anyone to see changes in themselves. I can see changes in you between the two pictures. You are dong a great job!!! :drinker:

Thank you.. This has been the easiest weight loss I have ever done. Imagine..eating right and exercising...who would have thought that??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!