St. Patrick's Day Meal Idea's

Options
Hey everyone! I am a little new to counting calories, exercising, and trying to eat more healthy. I just joined MFP on January 1st, and have been serious about eating better and changing my life. I personally love to cook, but I am used to cooking southern soul-full meals that are not quite so healthy. I do random themed party's through out the year for different holiday's, birthday's, and special events with some close friends, and I am trying to incorporate some healthy meals that are tasty into those party's. I know St. Patrick's Day is only a little over two weeks away and so far I have come up with only one healthy meal that ties in some with either St. Patrick's Day or the color green, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or recipes they might be willing to share.

The one idea I have come up with is sandwich wraps using spinach tortilla's filled with cream cheese, turkey, lettuce, and a little shredded carrots. I saw this idea on t.v. the other day. Any ideas are appreciated. I have two sinful desserts I will be making too, which I am going to try to shy aware from myself but I am not going to force everyone to only eat healthy meals because I am doing that, but instead giving options. Thanks for any help :)