Had my parents 50th anniversary

Options
We threw a huge party for them yesterday. I had seen family that I havent seen since before Christmas.
Well, I have lost a total of 43 pounds since I started trying to lose weight. When they saw me, they were all congratulating me and asking me how I did it. My brother actually wants a copy of my diet. I told them I was counting calories and they needed to come here to this website and figure out how to do it for them selves. I dont mean to brag, but my husband took a picture of me yesterday and I couldn't believe that was me. I haven't had any pictures taken of me since Christmas, and I looked so bad then. Man, I have changed so much. I hope to get them posted soon.

I do have a question. How can I get the weight off my belly and hips with out losing anymore from my chest and face area? My collar bones are starting to stick out and I still have fat on my belly and hips.

Ok...Thanks for reading my post and I feel so good....:smile:

144617.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• timetoembrace
    Options
    We threw a huge party for them yesterday. I had seen family that I havent seen since before Christmas.
    Well, I have lost a total of 43 pounds since I started trying to lose weight. When they saw me, they were all congratulating me and asking me how I did it. My brother actually wants a copy of my diet. I told them I was counting calories and they needed to come here to this website and figure out how to do it for them selves. I dont mean to brag, but my husband took a picture of me yesterday and I couldn't believe that was me. I haven't had any pictures taken of me since Christmas, and I looked so bad then. Man, I have changed so much. I hope to get them posted soon.

I do have a question. How can I get the weight off my belly and hips with out losing anymore from my chest and face area? My collar bones are starting to stick out and I still have fat on my belly and hips.

Ok...Thanks for reading my post and I feel so good....:smile:

144617.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    Congrats to you and your parents!!!

My parents 50th is in October and I hope to loose a fairly significant amount by then as well. There will be alot of family there that I never see as well. So I am hoping to impress! :noway:

I dont know what to say for you hips and belly other than crunches. I am using the 30 day shred and even though its really hard I can start to see a difference. :wink:
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    IMO, a loss of 43 pounds is worth a little bragging! Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I don't have any advice for you -
    do you have any for the rest of us?
    :wink:
    Great work!
    :flowerforyou: