I never thought I would be happy to be

Options
naugustyniak
naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I have moved from obese to overweight!!!:glasses:

Replies

• naugustyniak
    Options
    OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! I have moved from obese to overweight!!!:glasses:
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    you know what your not the only one....I cant wait for that day! (sad but true:blushing: )
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mannworley
    mannworley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I totally relate to that! I didn't have far to go to get to overweight when I started... now I, like you, am on the trek to "normal". It's a longer trek but taking it slowly and doing it right through this site will get both of us there! :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    woohoo! Crossed that milestone only a few weeks ago... it feels great to be 'overweight'
    :tongue:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have one pound to go and think I will be there tomorrow---we were literally-just seconds ago--- saying it is a sad state of affairs when I am so happy to be excited about being overweight----rotflmao!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Hope to join you tomorrow!!!!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    congrats that sounds great!!!!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    congrats to you:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:

Amazing what getting away from that particular "O" word does!! :laugh: It's just such a stupid word. But, it just happens to be the word that represents something so many of us want to get away from.

It's good to know "puppy" wasn't the word chosen for that instead!!!!! :tongue: :laugh:

Am I weird??? :huh: :glasses:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good for you!!:drinker:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YAY! YAY! Good for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That must be such a great feeling. A huge congratulations to you. I am dying to get there. 14 pounds to go before I escape obese. Will have had to dig through 104 lbs to get there so it has been a long journey to overweight but I know I will be thrilled to get there. WTG! you should be proud.

:drinker:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!
  • naugustyniak
    Options

Amazing what getting away from that particular "O" word does!! :laugh: It's just such a stupid word. But, it just happens to be the word that represents something so many of us want to get away from.

It's good to know "puppy" wasn't the word chosen for that instead!!!!! :tongue: :laugh:

Not weird.....just blame it on the hormones :laugh: :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!! I know what you mean, I just go there meself- I was so thrilled!!!

Congrats!:flowerforyou:

Now- Keep it up so we can celebrate "normal" soon!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Tim964
    Tim964 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's a dumb question. What are you looking at to determine if you are obse or overweight? I know without looking which category I'm in, but wondering how long before I can be the other category.

Thanks.
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    woo hoo!! I know what you mean, I just go there meself- I was so thrilled!!!

Congrats!:flowerforyou:

Now- Keep it up so we can celebrate "normal" soon!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

28 pounds and I wil be there....man that seems like a lot. I WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • naugustyniak
    Options
    Ok, here's a dumb question. What are you looking at to determine if you are obse or overweight? I know without looking which category I'm in, but wondering how long before I can be the other category.

Thanks.

If you go to the tools tab and click the BMI you can put different weights in there to see.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

I don't know... I think I'd rather be puppy than obese. At least puppy sounds cute

And congrats!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Woohoo for you!! I'll be there soon to - sometime in May if I don't freak out again :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!